Promise

" God... What am I gonna do ? "
Jaehyun rubbed his temple in frustration.

" Hyunie .. don't stress out please. It's just a wedding attire"
Johnny rubbed Jaehyuns back.

" Nooo.... John...it's not just a wedding attire..
It mine and Taeyongs wedding attire ...
What was he thinking ? It's not just a party dress... It's out wedding... Of my God... What if he doesn't like it ? What if we look funny ? What if we...."

Johnny shook Jaehyuns shoulder harshly...
" Hyunie... Relax... You'll do a great job. Don't panic please . Your choice is good . Look at Taeyong . Your soon to be husband is dead drop gorgeous .."

The youngers mood changed immediately thinking about his gorgeous fiance... His Taeyong.

" All you need to do is pick the color and fabric. The rest is my work and I'll put my soul in making your wedding attires . "

" You can say that because your grand fairytale  wedding attire was gifted by Dior themselves... They volunteered for the Seo Youngho and Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul "

" Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul Suh "
Johnny corrected him.

" Huhh..... Anyway as I was saying... It was decades best wedding okay .. I wish we could .. no .. actually having a private Wedding is really awesome.. only our close people who actually matters and us two "

Jaehyuns eyes were sparkling...
It made Johnny's heart flattered.

After more 2 hours finally Jaehyun was able to pick up two colors for the grooms and one for the babies.

" Madison would freak out when she'll find that you picked pink for the kids "
Johnny rubbed his temple.

" Jize gonna wear the same like Kun anyway .. the girls will wear pink . They are Taeyongs flower girls after all. Also Daihee will wear pink. Other can't wear Purple , Blue and Pink at all. I'll make sure of that. It's the special color . "

" So childish.."
Johnny smiled.

It's been 6 years since Jaehyun and Taeyong moved in together and gosh.. they are Totally different from what they were .

Jaehyun behaves like a total kid at his mid thirties and blame Taeyong for this.
The older has showered him with so much love that no one could imagine.
Jaehyun on the other hand , showered Taeyong with passionate love which disappeared all his issues.
Jealousy, insecurities and everything.

Their world resolves around them only.
Jaehyun became a super successful soloist but he took a huge risk when he featured Taeyong in his second album not to mention the R rated music video they shoot together.

Taeyong had determination that if Jaehyuns career will go down because of their public relationship announcement, he'll leave the entertainment world.
But luck and fans were at their side.
Few assholes were always acting like piece of shits but who cared ?

Bitch Ty was long gone and the new Taeyong was sexy talented and warm idol.
Jaehyun was a heartbreaker with his talent and look but already having a boyfriend .

But nonetheless...
They were happy .. that's all mattered.

" Now that your attires are almost done... How about your best man or men ?"
Johnny was excited. He wanted to be Jaehyuns best man. Jaehyun was his best man too .. and their brotherly relationship would definitely made him the youngers best man though Jaehyun didn't asked him yet.

" Oh that... I have already choosed my best men. I really wanted Doyoung to be one but he has a daughter and a pregnant wife now. So I don't wanna pressure him more. Taeil hyung will be our Pastor . And Dad is my best man "
Jaehyun flashed his dimple smiles but Johnny frowned.