A total Mess

"

" "" " Taeyong you need to drive slowly bro . I'm in sensitive situation here "

Madison requested Taeyong who was driving really fast ..
Then he slower down his car and smiled at Madison.

" Is that okay now ?"

Madison nodded.

" I can't wait to meet my baby .. I wish Kun was here "
Madison looked upset and Taeyong hold her hand.

" It's fine sis.. I'll give him a video call and he can watch the baby together with you "

Taeyong assured Madison and kept driving .

Few moments later Taeyongs car started to act weirdly. He was unable to pull a break . Madison got tensed so does Taeyong.

" Yongie ... What's happening ? Why isn't the car stopping? "

" Madi.. I don't know... Please hold on .. "

" Taeyong... I'm scared.. please"

Taeyong was looking terrified. If not for himself , for his pregnant sister.

The car wasn't stopping anyway and the breaks failed. They don't know how , from busy streets of Seoul they reached to a mountain side where the roads were narrow...

" Shit shit.... Oh no..."
Taeyong cursed as he could see the cliff infront but he couldn't do anything.

" Taeyong..."

" Madi... I'm gonna throw you out of the car . Once I open the door , just jump.. "

" No .. I won't leave you here Taeyong.. don't do this please.. "

Taeyong could see the car going down on its own because of the sloppy way. He removed his hand from the wheel and quickly undone Madisons seatbelt.

" Taeyong.. stop..."
Madison begged but Taeyong didn't listen.

He just unlock the door and within a moment he pushed Madison forcefully from the car.

" I love you sis.. I'm sorry"
That's what the last thing Taeyong said before pushing Madison.

" Taeyong... No..... ahh..... "
Madison screamed in pain as her bloated body rolled on the rugged surface and her stomach hit the a tree ....

" Noo..... My baby.... Tae.... Taeyong.. "
She screamed using her all strength but she couldn't lift her body. She was bleeding between her legs and a blast....

Taeyongs car was no where around.. then Madison saw the smoke coming ....

" Noooo...... Aaahhhh.....
Taeyong..... My baby....... Aaahhhh..... "

Madison was all alone .. she was crying screaming...
But no one was there to help .

No one ...

And Taeyongs car blasted with him inside the car . "" "

‼️

.

Madison woke up sweating and breathing unevenly . She hold her stomach. It wasn't visible that much but still she could feel it.

" Oh God... "