Japan Diaries - Osaka

Yuta being overhyped was squirreling like a seagull to the whole way from Tokyo to Osaka. Osaka is his Homeland. So he was super excited to perform in Osaka.

The team reached at the hotel and Yuta was clinging into Sicheng as usual.

" Yuta please behave" Sicheng begged.

Yuta just shook his head in negative like a puppy.

" I can't .. I'm so excited. And also very happy .. I can't hold my happiness back . My family will be on our show.. uff too much excited "

The others would just overlook the jumping adult because they know Yuta can be a kid at times but a badass when he needs to be.

The whole group arrive at the hotel and tour Manager assigned their rooms.
The 6 kids together because the hotel doesn't have a bigger room.
Jaemin and Jisung in one room as Jaemin has already claimed Jisung as his own son.
Chenle with Jaehyun , Johnny in single room because he is Yutas guest.
And Taeyong Ten has their own single room because ... They need to hide their identities.

It was a curiosity for everyone , where is Mask Dancer duo staying and who are they. In answer Yuta and his managers replied that the two are living in another hotel for privacy purpose.

" Take rest today. Tomorrow we'll start practicing " the manager suggested and everyone went to their rooms.

Taeyong and Ten had whole day to sleep because they practice at late night after everyone is done. Nobody knew or suspected because they as usual careful.
It was almost 11 pm and everyone done practising. Ten and Taeyong were waiting others too leave .

Suddenly they heard a loud metal breaking sound from inside and rushed there.

Yuta was screaming and cursing in Japanese and Sicheng was trying to calm him down. The Chinese was also crying..

" What happened ?"

The managers went to them and took Yuta out if the room. Ten hold Sichengs arm and the Chinese collide into the olders embrace.
" We are ruined... We are ruined...." He mumbled in between sobbing.
Ten wanted to ask what happened but decide to just comfort the younger.

Taeyong stood next to a devastated Yuta who had red eyes.
" Nakamoto..."

Yuta hide his face in his palms and sobbed.

" Taeyong.. we are done.."

" Come on Yuta.. tell me what happened . We can fix it "

" How can we fix it tell me. I promised the fans to introduce two new solo singers on my tour. Fans will think i'm a liar . I can't deal with hate comments Taeyong"

Taeyong hole Yutas shoulder.

" Now what's the problem ?"

Yuta took a deep breath.

" I launched Yuto in our Tokyo show and he made a big impact. Fans are looking forward to my new gem. But Kenta suddenly has throat infection. I know the boy very well. He was really careful and passionate. I don't know what I'm gonna do now. show is in 2 days and i can't have someone new just now. They all know the dreamies . I can't cheat them. Taeyong I'm ruined totally. "

Taeyong didn't know what to say. Fans can be really dangerous sometimes. And its gonna be negative for Yutas company if he can't introduce someone new. Triple T will have impact too but little. But Yuta .... its gonna be real bad for him.

The two didn't realize there was another person inside the room listening to them. He approached slowly and spoke out.

" Hyung i think I know someone who can help and I'm sorry for eavesdropping "