Are we friends?

Jaehyun was afraid. afraid to face Taeyong ,  afraid to talk to Heaun, afraid of his actions. No not actually his actions. He technically didn't do anything. He just let Taeyong kiss him and he stood there silently. He didn't stop Taeyong from savoring his lips three times in a row.

Did Jaehyun liked it ?

He doesn't know. 

Did he hated it ?

Well.... 

Jaehyun doesn't remember when was the last time he kissed anyone, but dang. He missed this kind of physical contact. 

His nightmares having Taeyongs lips on his dick was gone weeks ago, but now it was replaced by Taeyongs lips on his lips. 

Damn it Lee Taeyong.

Jaehyun was afraid to see Taeyong. But he was more afraid of not seeing him. He needed explanation from Taeyong for his actions. But knowing the older, he would probably run away from the situation again leaving Jaehyun confused and lost on his own.

And his second fear came true. Taeyong was gone. 

When Jaehyun rejoined office after few days off to heal his jet lag, he couldn't find Taeyong. he was just gone. Again. 

Just the way he is always gone after any heated interaction with Jaehyun every single time. Jaehyun should learn that Taeyong is like this always. He shouldn't let the older wreck his nerve. But he still lets's Taeyong do his way with Jaehyuns system . And that's frustrating . 

Jaehyun was welcomed with shocked when he saw Jeno, Renjun and Chenle in Triple T.

What the 3 were doing there? 

Later he learned that the three kids were casted as new trainees along with Mark, Donghyuck , Hendery, Yangyang , Jisung and Jaemin who is Taeyongs cousin. His younger brother was persuaded by none other than, The Lee Taeyong. How much Taeyong needs to interrupt in Jaehyuns life ? And why Johnny didn't tell him anything?

About Johnny , the boy looked like he lost it ever since Jaehyun returned. Jaehyun asked him so many times why he bailed out on Jaehyun at that night but Johnny just apologized and said he had important work to do. Jaehyun was't stupid to realize that the older was definitely hiding something . But the older won't just answer Jaehyun.

His search for Taeyong was going on silently. He scrolled through Madisons SNS even Xiaojuns one to see if he can get any news of Taeyong but got no trail of the older.

Not even he could ask Chittaphon because Chittaphon also looked on the verge of breaking for some Reason. What was wrong with everyone around Jaehyun ?

It was JAEHYUNS turn to teach the young trainees . He had fun teaching them some basic vocal and English lesson. He was afraid that Jeno, Renjun and Chenle won't be happy with the other but to his surprise they looked really happy with the 6. Specially Renjun and Chenle were happy finding Chinese friends . 

" so yeah guys , if you need something or want something from India , you can tell me . i'll tell Taeyong hyung to bring them. literally anything " Jaemin was talking with his other friends . 

 " really hyung, anything?" Chenle asked in curioity.

Jaemin smiled, " yeah anything"

Jaehyun was about to interrupt their chitchat session but mentioning Taeyongs name made him stop. So Taeyong was in India. But why all of a sudden he is India? and why Haeun didn't tell Jaehyun.