Our Very First

Taeyong decided to surprise his boyfriend by sudden arrival . Yeah boyfriend..
It sounds super cheesy for Taeyong but Jaehyun was a cheese factory. So the older had to be a little cheesy for his boyfriend too.

Not that Taeyong was complaining because Jaehyun was doing everything possible for him after that got together.

Taking caring of him , dealing with his mental pressures , distracting him from Allkpop the biggest TY hater news site in Korea and antis , taking him to dates , go shopping together, meeting his family, bringing him to Jungs and introduced him as his boyfriend officially to his family , helping him in his work , giving him enough space ..

On the top of it ...
Amazing sex...

Taeyong and Ten were suppose to go back to Korea few days later but Taeyong decided to come back as soon as his work finished.

In this past weeks they couldn't talk much actually.
Jaehyun is preparing for his debut and Taeyong was busy with their work.

He really missed the younger so much.

Knowing Jaehyuns schedule , Taeyong decided to call at Triple T . He wanted to surprise him but he needed to be careful.
Jaehyun can be anywhere in the giant Triple T building.

To his disappointment , Jaehyun wasn't there.
So he went to Jungs .

There he was greeted by Jaehyuns mom who was one of the sweetest and warmest person he ever met.

Jaehyun wasn't there too. He wasn't going home for almost a week.
But Taeyong was happy that he went to his family house.
He got to eat lunch with Jaehyuns mom and learn many things about Jaehyun.
His mother was happy with their relationship which made Taeyong feeling better than ever.
Specially when she asked him to call him Mom.
Truth to be told , Taeyong isn't really familiar with family bondings.
But Jaehyun just happens to change his whole perspective day by day.

After leaving the Jungs house he went to Jaehyuns apartment.
The younger wasn't there too and the watchman said he was barely home.

Things made Taeyong worried and he won't lie .. he was getting a little suspicious.
Yet he shrugged off the feeling. He didn't let his insecurities make him doubt his boyfriend.

Taeyong decided to visit their favorite restaurant and ask any part time waiter a simple favor.
Call Jaehyun and ask him to visit saying it's emergency.
And boom..
Taeyong will be there.

He stopped at the lane accross the restaurant and waited for the lights to go green for passerbys.

As he crossed the road .. his heart dropped seeing a familiar figure inside the restaurant laughing with another person.

Jaehyun... With a Girl.

He decided not to jump into any conclusion and ask him directly.

" Hello Jaehyun "
Taeyong tried to sound totally normal.

" Hey Taeyong. "
No Baby .. no Tae..

" Hi.. what's up.. what are you doing ?"

" oh .. I'm... Working actually. You know preparation for debut and all.. "

" Yeah I know... You are in Triple T now right ?"

" Hmm... When are you coming back ?"

Liar..

Taeyong walked inside the Restaurant gracefully . Good thing he was wearing glasses and mask that people wouldn't know who he was. Jaehyun didn't even see him coming.