Damage beyond Repair

Hey guys , I just want to say thank you to all my readers. It was a great journey for me.

I got a lot of love and support from all of you. I never imagined to get this much of reads .

Thank you so much.

I never had this much appreciation in my life before. You guys are my angels.

Thank you for being with me , being with " Forbidden Attraction " since October 2019.

I love you all.

So I'm now presenting you the very last chapter of our journey , of my book.

The last chapter of  " Forbidden Attraction "

Here we go...

.

.

.

.

                           Kidding ehh 😏😏😏.

What did you think ?
You are getting rid of this book so soon huh ?

Nope .. not today you thirsties

                                    🍑🍑🍑

"What will you kids eat for lunch ? Hanwoo or chicken ?"
Asked Mrs Song , Madisons mother .

" Anything would do omoni "
Replied Ten and Jungwoo nodded.

" Yeah anything mom made .."

Mrs Song chuckled and left the two with her daughter in living room.

" Noonaa pull your legs over the sofa.. don't leave them hanging "
Said Jungwoo and Madison sat comfortably leaning on the pillow beside her.

" Hey Junguuwwuu... How much longer he'll take to heal ?"

Jungwoo just rolled his eyes hearing the nickname the pregnant woman gave him but he wasn't actually complaining..

" His bones are healing fast because he is a dancer . It's good for him. Still he need to take rest and so much sleeping .. specially since..."

Their faces fell down hearing the doctor who is personally assisting Taeyong for over one month after he ....
Almost died.

" Let's not talk about it okay ? We know our Taeyongie .. he'll be alright in no time soon..."
Ten cheered . ..

" He needs to get well soon physically. I want him to go back to work and get busier so that his mind won't roam around things he shouldn't think "
Madison replied.

Jungwoo sat beside Madison and Ten sat opposite of her ,
" Don't stress out okay ... Drink some milk "

He handed her a glass of milk. Jungwoo has gotten too comfortable and close with them after he decided to be Taeyongs personal doctor until the older is completely fine . That made him stay at Songs place and the family treated him well.

" Yeah . Drink much milk to get a healthy white baby .."
Ten teased.

" My baby will be white nonetheless as it's father is milky white ...and healthy... I don't know "
Said Madison sighing for the nth time .

" When is your wedding happening noona?"

Madison sighed and Ten looked sad .

" Kun is coming next month with his family. Hopefully then. We'll leave Korea after the baby is born and stable enough to fly .. but still... I don't know .. but yeah if this happens ..  I'm gonna drag Taes small ass over China and lock him there away from all toxicity he faced here .."
She huffed.