Little Bit Open Up

" Hey come in "

Ten smiled at Jaehyun and opened the door fully to let the younger come inside.

" Hey man.. did you brought the chips ?"
Doyoung asked Jaehyun who was making dinner with Johnny.

" Yeah... "
Jaehyun looked around and smiled.
" The house looks good ... Nice decorations"

" Of course it's nice. I did all of this"
Ten proudly replied.

" Don't take all the credits babe. Taeyong also helped you choosing"
Johnny added.

" Oh yeah. He helped me ordering online. But of course he wouldn't show up"
Ten said looking at Jaehyun to see his reaction.

Both Johnny and Doyoung did the same too.

Johnny and Ten moved into a new bigger house together. Doyoung helped them as he had no schedule. During that time Ten told them about Jaehyun and Taeyong because it was difficult for him to bottle up all the informations.  Johnny and Doyoung were Jaehyuns friends. They needed to know.

Johnny was surprised to learn everything. But Doyoung wasn't. He was suspicious about Jaehyun for a long time . He just didn't know it was Taeyong. They promised each other to keep the secret.

" Why are you all looking at me like this ?"
Jaehyun asked in confusion .

The two tall male turn around and kept doing their work.

Ten just playfully slapped Jaehyun.
" It's our House warming party and you are our guest. So we were staring at your beauty. You would really look good with our nice decorations "

What Ten said made no sense. Johnny just laughed at his boyfriends weird words which caused him a glare from the Thai male. While Doyoung just rolled his eyes.

After dinner they 4 sat to play Monopoly.

" Taeyong is scarily good at this game. No one beat him in Monopoly. He doesn't even spare Madz when he is playing"
Ten intentionally mentioned Taeyong to see Jaehyuns reaction.

" Than it would be fun if he were here "
Johnny added.

" That explains why Ty is so rich "
Doyoung remarked.

" You are rich too Kim Do... Why are you complaining ?"
Ten got annoyed.

" Heh ... Ty Ten duo are much more rich than me "
Doyoung replied.

" That's because we are more sexy "
Ten answered like a Diva.

Johnny rubbed his forhead ,
" I really wish Taeyong was here. He could calm Tens pretty ass down "

" Nope. He is like a fire. He would burn y'all more dude . I know my bestie "
Ten proudly said.

" By the way , where is he ? I haven't see him for almost a week "
Doyoung asked .

Jaehyun lift his face to Ten. Because he is unable to get a hold on the older too. He knows that it's Taeyongs moms death anniversary and Taeyong stays away from everyone during this time. But Jaehyun wanted to be there for him. But Taeyong is like vanished in thin air.

Ten took a deep breath.

" It's his mom's death anniversary week. He always stays out of reach during this time of year. He does this twice. Once during his mom's birthday and her death anniversary. No one can get in touch with him. Madison and I had little bit of chance before. But he just did everything alone this year. "

Jaehyun could remember when he saw Taeyong in orphanage. It was the time he got to know more about Taeyong. When he actually realized the older was much more deep than he showed.