Not A Problem

" He is so cute that my heart almost explodes. The way he smiles , the way he blushes when he is shy and hides his face . God.... He is so small and adorable. I can't just imagine my life without him. He is a living kitten. I just want to protect him from everything . Actually i wish to tuck him inside my overcoat and fly away far from here. He is so nice and warm. He even cooked for me. He often treats me like a kid instead . And i ... gosh i love him so much. He is always beside me and he helped me with my designs. His ideas are dope. He is just.... I don't know how to explain.
His fresh lemon and deo smell with the shampoo scent from his fluffy hairs ,
His beautiful ears covered with studs ,
His beautiful eyelids
His pink soft strawberry lips
God.... .. I fucking love him so much "

Welcome to another episode of 101 reason why and 127 ways how Johnny Suh is whipped for his pretty little boyfriend , whom the poor audience slash the Giants two best friends doesn't know.

Johnny has told his friends that his boyfriend is the same boy from 4 years ago but never showed them his picture. But the older has world class taste so the boyfriend must be really pretty. And the way Johnny is always bragging about his fantastic love and sex life , he must be pretty good in bed.

Doyoung as usual listened half of the praising and ate away other half with his grill pork.
While Jaehyun was jealous as fuck.

Among his friends , he became mingle first , but his relationship.. well... It's just different.

And Doyoung doesn't even give a shit to things like this.

" He suggest me to add some small excessories with the cloth sets . And gosh his brain. That sets were sold out within a week that I'm making them again "
Johnny continued.

Jaehyun was getting pissed off.
How much of a lifeless can Johnny be?

" Huuummm.... Those glitter shirt and velvet pant sets... Yeah.. I swear those are masterpiece " Doyoung excitedly said which made Johnny more proud boyfriend.

" I know right . He is amazing "

" John please... I beg of you .. get a life " Jaehyun annoyingly said making both his friends turn to him.

" Where isn't my life Hyun? " Johnny asked in confusion.

" You are always talking about your boyfriend " Jaehyun was seriously annoyed

" What's wrong with that ? Johnny and his boyfriend is like growing together. I'm sure his boyfriend does the same with his friends. It's not bad to share your happiness with your friends Hyun" , Doyoung replied. Supporting Johnny .

" But freaking Everytime?" Jaehyuns eyes were on Doyoung now.

" Because my baby deserves this. He is all the time with me when we aren't busy with our works. Even he isn't physically with me , we are still connected . Why can't I just brag about him to my best friends?"

" God. . you are acting like a teenager who just got into a relationship with her oppa " Jaehyun had annoyence in his voice.

" And you being a salty jealous mean bitch who can't relate my happiness even though you are the first one who got into a relationship"
Johnny replied in mean girl tone.

" Guys .. please don't " Doyoung tried to stop them.

" Why are you always after my relationship John ?"

" Oh.. because that's not a fucking relationship Jaehyun. Where is she when you need her ? Where is the comfort? Where is the love? I bet she doesn't even talk to you properly . That stupid bitch " , Johnny inhaled a deep breath.