My Hell and Heaven

" I can't still believe you managed to hide this big truth from us Madz.... I was shocked . I felt my soul left my body when I had the call of your premature delivery. Uff... That day still gives me chills man"

Madison just giggled at her cousin , holding her daughter who was sleeping on her lap.

" Well.. I'm your sister for that reason Yongie.. keeping secrets are in our blood .."

" I just realized later why you were looking so much bulky. Even Kun didn't know "
Taeyong huffed.

" He wasn't with me during my pregnancy and I wanted to give him a surprise"
Replied Madison.

" But how did you manage to hide this from me ? I brought you for checkups"
Taeyong said in disbelief.

" It's because I asked the doctor not to reveal anything and they are bound to keep the mothers words "
Madison giggled.

" Oh wow... "
Taeyong sighed.

He still remember the day when he got the call and rushed to hospital as his life was depending on it.
Kun was shaking with fear as he saw his wife collapse after her water broke. Her date was one month ahead .. 

There was Taeyongs friends with them who handled her parents.

The surgery wasn't easy at all. Poor girl had to go through scissor.

After 5 hours of operation, finally the two beautiful angels came to this world lighting their whole surrounding.

Kun was crying like a child when he held his babies . Even Johnny was silently sobbing not to mention Jaehyun crying on Doyoungs shoulder.

Meanwhile Taeyong and Ten were celebrating unclehood.

" Noonaaa the little devil is sleeping now... "
Jaemin flopped beside Madison.
They were in Madisons parents house now.

" Are you okay Jaemin? Handling the kids is so difficult"
Madison asked the younger.

But Jaemin shook his head aggressively,
" Nyahh... I love taking care of the kids. It's our vacation season. The maknaes are having exam so we have no schedule. Perfect time to spend with the angels till you leave for China"

" I got the best babysitter on earth "
Said Madison rubbing Jaemins back.

" But where is the baby daddy ?"
Taeyong asked.

" Oh.. he is coming. Xiaojun has arrived. Kun has gone to pick him up "

Hearing the name both the males shrugged.

" Jaehyun is coming . He promised omoni that he'll visit today "
Taeyong said proudly.

" And hyung said he'll cook food for us too "
Now Jaemin had his head rested on Madisons lap as Taeyong took the babygirl.

" And here they are.. our dimple handsome men"

Hearing upon Madisons comment, Taeyong looked at the entrance and saw Kun and Jaehyun coming in all smilingly . While Xiaojun was at their back.

Jaehyun definitely avoided Xiaojun and the Chinese male did the same.

Upon seeing Xiaojun, someone just had to fix hairs and clothes. A pair of eyes noticed this but decided not to say anything.

Kun entered inside the house and Xiaojun followed him to guest room where he stayed before. He wanted to stay in hotel but Madisons parents didn't let him.

Jaehyun on the other hand went straight to meet the babies. He was about to touch the babygirl and Madison scooted back.

" Wash your hands "