Last Breath

NSFR

                     ( Not safe for Ramadan )

" Tae... Whatcha doing ?"
Asked Jaehyun sitting next to Taeyong who was lying on his stomach .

" Checking out hot white dudes with big fat dicks"

Jaehyun peeked at Taeyongs phone and his blood boiled seeing Taeyong watching Gay porns on Twitter .

" White dudes ehh..."

Taeyong hummed ,
" Yeah.. I haven't been overseas for a long time so couldn't get a taste of whitey dicks for a while... Guess I'm gonna have some fun next week on overseas schedule. "

Taeyong said without looking at Jaehyun definitely knowing how his words affected the younger.

" Oh ... You like it so much getting fucked by randoms..."
Jaehyun asked clenching his jaw .

" Well... Not random . I didn't taste a dick other than a specific someone.. "
Smirked Taeyong.
" But eating same thing in regular basis is kinda boring you know Jae . "

" Hmm.."
Jaehyun walked out from Taeyongs bedroom and the older chuckled . Jaehyun is kind of a jealous guy who can't keep his emotions under control properly most of the time.

Knowing the older haven't fucked anyone else other than Jaehyun, made him proud but the way Taeyong was praising white men , made him angry. He was too much milky white too though he was Korean.

Thinking about all this things , Jaehyun picked something from the fridge.
Moments later he smirked looking at what he picked .

Taeyong was still watching gay porns when Jaehyun pulled his trousers without any warning.

" Whatcha doing Jaehyun...?"

" What do you think I'm doing?"

Taeyong smirked not looking at the younger knowing exactly what he was about to do.

" I see you aren't wearing underwear .. always ready to get fucked huh Tae...?"

Taeyong just rolled his eyes but he was waiting for Jaehyun to make a move.

Without further due , Jaehyun pushed his two fingers inside Taeyong soft tight sensitive hole spreading his cute little buttcheeks ...

Taeyong hissed when Jaehyuns dry fingers hit his walls abusing his prostrate mercilessly ...

He felt Jaehyuns third finger inside him and the pleasure he was feeling made him drop his phone on bed..

The moaning from video along with Taeyongs sift whimpers filled the room.

But Jaehyun pulled away after thrusting his fingers inside Taeyong for a bit..

" What .. why.. ?"
Taeyong complained when Jaehyun wasn't making any move after pulling out his fingers as he was waiting to be filled by something more gigantic inside his hole..

" Patience...Tae.."

And Taeyong was waiting... Waiting for Jaehyun ...to pleasure him... To abuse his hole... To make him cum.. to make him scream.. to make him..

" Ah... What the fuck... Jae...."

Taeyong tried to look back but Jaehyun had trapped him by his right hand pushing him against the bed .