Maldives Diary

" So Maldives is really the best choice for our MVs. I think fans will like it"

" Also we need to design our masks for our upcoming album"

" I was wondering , how it will be if we use body makeup to  cover our face instead of masks this time"

" Do you think makeup can cover our actual faces?"

" How long do you honestly want to hide your actual face Ten?"

Ten wasn't ready for this question. He was in happy mood as they were preparing for Ty Tens upcoming album. But Taeyongs question made him dull. 

" Tennie.." 

" I don't wanna do this Tae.. I wish we could just tell the world who we are, roam around freely without having to do any hide and seek games. Now we can work without being sex slaves for bastards but it's still not enough .I just want to be free Taeyong. And I want the same with you"

Ten almost chocked while speaking.

Taeyong hold Tens shoulder tightly.

" hey hey.. it's okay. We can do this. But .. did you tell Johnny about your identity?"

Ten shook his head in negative.

" I'm scared Tae. What if he leaves me?'

Taeyong chuckled softly.

" Dude that giant loves  you like crazy. He even had a crush on Ten. So guess how will he react when he'll know that his crush is his lover and his lover is his crush"

" I just... Don't know.." Ten mumbelled.

" Hey.. you guys are lovers... So .. just don't hide things from him "

Ten nodded.

" What about Jaehyun?"

Taeyong forrowed his forhead.

" What about him ?"

" Have you told him ?"

Taeyong curved his lips.

" Why would I tell him ?"

" I thought you guys are close . And he definitely have rights to know about the person who saved his life "

Taeyong chuckled sarcastically.

" He loathe us "

Ten was shocked. What was Taeyong even saying?

" He definitely doesn't..."

But he couldn't finish his sentence. A loud knock interupted them.

" Come in "
Ten answered.

Jaehyun flexing his beautiful dimples appeared ,  making Taeyongs stomach drop.
That shitty damn motherfucking Jaeimples .

" Yes ?"
Taeyong annoyingly asked.

" Taeil Hyung told me to help you two with Ty Tens upcoming album because he want to put some decent songs in the album. Also accompany you guys on the MV shooting trip "
Jaehyun joyfully said as he was just excited to visit Maldives.

Ten looked at Taeyong and the older rolled his eyes.

Great .
Just fucking great.

Just when Taeyong and Ten thought their hide and seek game will be difficult yet they can manage escaping Jaehyuns eyes , Seo Youngho was added in their Maldive tour list.

Ten should be happy to know that his boyfriend was picked by Choi brothers , the CEOs of Triple T to be the designer of Ty Tens album and willing to send him with the team to understand the environment and concept properly to make proper costumes , but Ten was totally devastated instead.