Along the wrong way

Looking out from the wide glass window of his new cabin , Jaehyun was frowning. His old cabin held a lot of memories. Memories with Taeyong. Their sloppy kisses , filthy moves , lewd moans , dripping cum... And what not.

But Jaehyun had to leave the cabin because he got promotion to the core music team of Triple T.

His facial expression changed when he saw someone looking familiar outside Triple T building.
He opened his window not caring if the AC was running on and clenched his jaw.

" Ohhh my god.... Dejuniiii "

Taeyong was super happy to meet his friend after a long time. He ran to him and surprisingly the younger lift him into a strong hug.

Madison called Taeyong and asked him to go out saying there is a surprise for him. Taeyong doesn't know what twisted idea is going inside her brain but meeting Xiaojun after a long time made him happy. Specially when he is doomed inside .

" Ahhh... Be gentle Yong... "
Xiaojun was younger than Taeyong but he had this mature Charming aura Taeyong admired.

" How are you here Dejunii ? I thought you are a big busy man "
Taeyong giggled.

" Actually I'm on vacation now and I was bored. So Kun ge send me here to take care of Madison jie . He is working his ass off to get leave after their marriage so that he can spend time with his wife and baby. He asked me and I immediately agreed. Because I wanted to visit Seoul and meet you as well . That's why I came here directly after landing"
Xiaojun blurred out.

" Aww hooo "
Taeyong pulled Xiaojuns cheeks .

" Let's go in. I'll call Taeil Hyung . He'll be happy to meet you. Then we can go out "
Taeyong offered.

" No no.. it's fine. I'll meet Taeil Hyung and go now. You can finish your work and meet me later . No worries"
Xiaojun flashed a sweet smile.

" Okk ... Come inside then"

Taeyong hold Xiaojuns hand and pulled him inside. He asked Xiaojun to wait in the lobby and went inside to find Taeil excitedly.

Jaehyun saw.
He saw everything.
He didn't hear what they said but he could feel they were so happy with each other.

He left his cabin when he saw Taeyong coming in just to know the reason why this Chinese knife was here.

He walked down to follow Taeyong. The older was acting as if Haeuns return and their separation wasn't even an issue to Taeyong. How could he act like this ? Wasn't Jaehyun anything to Taeyong ?
Was everything lie what Taeyong said that night not knowing Jaehyun heard him ?

He saw Taeyong running towards Musical department like an excited kid . He was so lost that he didn't notice there was water on the floor.

Taeyong was about to fell on his butt ....

" Tae.."
Jaehyun whispered but his best friend appeared like knight in shining armor on spot catching Taeyong by his waist tightly....

" Yaahhh... Careful "
Doyoung laughed .

Taeyong laughed in collision .
" Why ? You saved me right . So will you in future "

" Yeah yeah... Now why were you running?"
Doyoung hold Taeyongs elbow.

" Oh.. I'm going to meet Taeil Hyung . "

" I'm going there too. Let's go "
Doyoung suggested and they both left to meet Taeil totally not minding that they were holding hands.

Taeyong has became close with Doyoung recently. He just discovered that the younger is fun to hangout with. Specially he was a super easy Victim of Taeyongs teasing and best distraction from Jaehyun.
If Jaehyun can have his pity party at home so can Taeyong.