What happens in Japan , stays in Japan or not

It was Monday morning , 1 week after they left Japan.

But Jaehyun doesn't want to go anywhere. Specially agency. There is a high chance that Taeyong may comeback after this long missing period.

But Jaehyun is nervous to meet him.
Why wouldn't he ?

He just fucked Taeyong .
He cheated Haeun.
He did that without thinking about the future and the worst part is , he doesn't regret it .

Jaehyun woke up in empty bed missing the warmness he had from Taeyong the night after they fucked.
And Taeyong was gone.
His all belongings where there except for his backpack.

The whole team was dead worried about Taeyong and Jaemin wanted to report to police.

But manager stopped him saying Taeyong was fine.

That's all they know about Taeyong for all the week.

They came back to Korea but Taeyong wasn't anywhere.
Jaehyun called him many times but found his number off. He was inactive in chatting app even Chittaphon didn't know where he was.

Talking about Chittaphon, the Thai male was surprisingly happy though his best friend was missing. He was smiling and blushing a lot.

That was suspicious.

Another one was being so secretive.
Johnny.

He had secret meetings , call waitings.
Giggling and blushing.
Jaehyun had no clue .

They got a week off and now was the day to rejoin agency.
But Jaehyun doesn't want to.
He wants to hide inside his blanket and stay there for life.

Jaehyun couldn't sleep or eat properly.
He didn't even talk to Haeun much.

He just met Chittaphon and Johnny , both were being weirdos for God knows why.

All Jaehyun could think was Taeyong.
His beautiful features , small petite body , smooth skin , skinny thighs.
How his hot tight hole felt when Jaehyun was insides him .
How Taeyongs pretty lips moved around Jaehyun dick.
Taeyongs whimpers , when Taeyong was moaning his name , the way Jaehyun scratched his back.

And everyday at the middle of night , Jaehyun would find his trouser getting cummed with wet dream of Taeyong.

Taeyong , Taeyong , Lee Taeyong.

But where is Taeyong?

" Where is Taeyong?"

Madison gulped . Her voice wasn't coming out .

" Madi please.. where is he ?"

" Ten.. I really don't know where is he. "

" His phone is switched off . We can't get a hold on him. I'm worried"

Madison took a deep breath and shut her eyes.

" Don't worry Tennie... I believe he is fine . You know that he often do this. When he wants some lonely time and needs to clear his head "

" But nothing really happened in Japan " Ten replied with a serious tone.

" Hey .. don't worry okay. He'll go back soon. Don't stress out "

Ten sighed.

" Please inform me if you know anything Madi "

" I will..."

Madison hang up the phone and shook her head in frustration.

" I really hate Lying on Tens face like this. He is crazy worried about that jerk and here he is relaxing Making me lying to Ten .... Aarrhh"