Different

" I'll pick you up . You stay ready "

" Why would I go to your sisters wedding venue at morning ? I need to do my iconic makeup and arrive there like the diva I'm . Can't afford to look tired or worn out . "

" Oh come on Taeyong "

" No "

Jaehyun and Taeyong were talking over the phone . The next day is Jessicas wedding and Jaehyun was really nervous. He wanted Taeyong to accompany him as he was also invited on the wedding. But Jaehyun had to go early as he is the brides brother . Taeyong would never go at the venue early morning and run errands .

" Taeyong you are invited there "

" To increase the beauty of the wedding not the venue you idiot"
Taeyong scolded.

He could imagine the younger sulking .

" I can accompany Jessica with her dressing and make up. I know the best ones in this field"
Taeyong tried not to upset the younger. He just hates running errands that's it.

Jaehyun paused for few moments. Then he smiled .
" Okay .
But wait Taeyong... Why do I feel like you have hidden agenda behind going with Jessica?"

Taeyong rolled his eyes ,
" Goodnight deepshit.  Make sure to look decent like your family to match their visuals tomorrow. Bahhh bye "
And cut the call without letting Jaehyun speak anything.

" Bloody hell Jessica . You are looking like a Disney princess.  "
Taeyong was looking at Jessica with awe.

Jessica giggled.

" Come on Taeyong. It's you who brought me in this stylist . Otherwise I don't know what would happened "

Taeyong smiled. He doesn't easily get along with girls. Few are just different case and now Jessica was one .

" It's nothing . The best girls deserves the best things only . No compromise "

" Just the same way the best boys deserves the best things "
Jessica tapped Taeyongs chin .

He arched his eyebrows not understanding her ,
" Meaning ?"

" Mm... How to say .. okay let's just say my brother is the best boy so he deserves the best . You are the best boy. So you also deserves the best . In conclusion you two deserves the best in world "

You two deserves each other dumbo .

Jessica didn't utter the last sentence but Taeyong just gulped and avert his gaze.

Trying to change the topic Taeyong speak up,

" I think I can bring my sister to this stylist as well. She'll look gorgeous too "

" Your sister ?"

Taeyong smiled ,
" Yeah . Actually my cousin. She is getting married soon after her fiance finishes his magic tour. She is also 3 months pregnant and my soon to be brother in law and his family feeding her too much that she was sulking that she will look fat and ugly on her wedding. I'll find the best designer for her so that they can measure the perfect loose cut gown and she looks beautiful on her wedding day "

Taeyongs face was shining with happiness .

" You really adore the whole marriage thing huh Taeyong?"
Jessica asked with a slight smile .

Taeyong never really thought about this until today . He knew Ten was a sucker for marriage and having his family one day so does Madison and Seulgi whom he levelled as women feeling. But Taeyong... 
If anyone asked him the same thing 2 years ago , Taeyong would definitely say no .
But he can't say anything right now.
Because he himself doesn't know . Why all this confusion?