Obligations

Characters POV

T.
.

I was closely watching the teenager dancers dancing their hearts out. They are innocent and pure. Haven't still seen the shitty side of life. Sometimes I really want to give up on my life and stay just as a choreographer to this innocent kids. In their eyes I'm a good Hyung. A good dancer who teaches them . Look after them. But I know what I'm . Who I'm . And I don't regret my life decisions . But still in a deep corner of my conscience I really want the simple life.

" Hyung you are spacing out "
Suddenly the tallest dancer among my students JiSung called out my name.

" Yahh Jisung . Sorry I was just thinking about something "

" It's okay Hyung. I know you are always thinking about new dance moves and all "

I fake chuckled. Only if he knew.

I bid farewell to my students and lie down on the floor. I'm a choreographer in my AGENCY. Actually the best one. I teach Young students dancing. I also make choreography for many Kpop boybands . That's all everyone knows about me . But I'm more than that. Much more and explicit than that. I have a secret identity. Which is known to all. What no one knows outside this four walls is I'm the one.

I strippero down and went inside the bathroom to wash off my sweat.

This floor belongs to me . Not actually. It belongs to us. The dancers. This is my holy ground. I don't do my unholy pleasuring in here. The whole building is here to play around anyway. I have a partner. A partner in crime. Also a partner for anytime pleasuring. Currently that hoe is out of town. Otherwise I could ask him to give me a head. It's been months I haven't get a chance to get laid or being laid down. For some stupid morons in music department my AGENCY director isn't letting me do my other activities or any performance. He is really creating drought for me. Still I can't hate Taeil Hyung. Because he doesn't bother what we do and how we do till he gets his profit and the fame we bring to the agency. He never care about my personal life unless I tell him to. So yeah me my diva life and my deeds. I'm on my own.

I turn the shower off and pulled my hairs back. Maybe I should dye my hair. It's getting older anyway. I caressed the scar on my stomach. God knows who was the fucker and why did I bother saving him that time which gave my perfect body a scar. But fans love this. Clients love this. It gives me chilly erotica vibe. So maybe I really don't mind.

I start rubbing my wet body while my phone start ringing. I looked at the phone and put my speaker on.

" Hey Mads"

" Taeyong I'm outside of your agency. Come out fast "

" I still have work to do Madsii" lie .

" I know your schedule Tae. So don't lie and come fast. My parents summoned you "

" Yee "

I dried my self and went out wearing comfortable clothes. Madison was waiting outside for me. This girl and her parents I swear. They aren't human. Infact if I'm still alive that's because of them.

" Madison"

" Hop in Taetae " she smiled at me and I sat beside her on the passenger seat.

" So what's happening "

" We are going shopping for the birthday boy " Madison cheered.

" Ahhh not again"

" Huhh don't act as if you don't love it "

I chuckled. Of course I love it. In my not pure at all life Madison and her family keeps my last sanity intact. She is my maternal aunts daughter . My aunt was also my moms best friend. After my mom died dad lost his shit and beat me a lot for everything. Until one day Madisons dad visit our house and saw that. He immediately grabbed me and dragged me out of the house. After that I grew up with Madison and her parents raised me like their own. If it wasn't for them I could die. My dad married Haeuns mom when I was 8. My step mom bring 7 years old Haeun with her. Alana was born an year later. My dad always meddled into my aunts family life because of me. But somehow they managed to survive . But dad start doing everything dirty when he learned I'm a gay . It was during middle school. He blamed my aunt and uncle for my sexuality but it wasn't their fault. I left their home at 18 and start living in my own. But I can never turn myself from the family who raised me and shower me with love just as their own child.