Seo Youngho

Ten was waiting inside of cafeteria. The same one he met Jungwoo few weeks ago.
The doctor was on medical trip so they couldn't meet earlier. Now that Jungwoo is back in the town , Ten is meeting him. Obviously Hiding from Taeyong.
It's not like Taeyong knows everything about Ten but this time , it's different.

Jungwoo showed up few minutes later flexing his prettiest smile . It's true Ten is here for his own reasons but hanging out with Jungwoo is also cool. The boy looks like a kid but is mature enough to be one of the most successful and youngest doctor in Seoul . On the other hand , his boyfriend Lucas who often works for Taeyong , is like a giant size baby . He giggles like 9 years old kid. His hot looking physical appearance doesn't suit his personality yet he is an incredible agent who can do almost everything.
Speaking of Giant , Johnny was a giant 3 years back when Ten met him. Few days later it'll be 4 years. Ten doesn't know how Johnny looks now . What he does. But he just really want to know .

After some casual chitchat they finally start talking about the actual matter.

" So... " Ten hesitated to ask . But Jungwoo is smart. He understood anyway .

" Hyung I found him out. And yeah he is the same guy whom Taeyong Hyung saved years ago. Triple T hid his identity replacing his name with Tae hyungs name. Also his dad didn't want to talk anything about it because their family is known to be kind and gentle among us"

Ten was calm . He was listening to everything . He needed to process the informations.

" Among us means ?"

" You know the Jung pharmaceuticals ,?"

Ten nodded.

" Well Jaehyun is the heir of Jung Pharmaceutical . They are the largest in Korea also top in Asia. So harming Triple T isn't a thing for him I guess. You guys can relax Hyung "

Ten didn't know Jung Jaehyun was the Jung family's Jung. But he never doubted Jaehyun as he can harm them. The boy is being played by Taeyongs bitch step sister and he can't even kill a bug. Jaehyun is kind and kinda stupid . Ten can now understand why Jaehyun sees good in everything. His family is rich and also well known for their good behavior, charity activities. So it's natural that Jaehyun never faced the shitty side of life.

" Ahh that's great ... I'm glad that he isn't a danger for us "

Jungwoo smiled . But a naughty one.

" Was he the only one you wanted to know about ? I mean was he even the one ?"

Ten looked shocked . How does Jungwoo knows ?

" What do you mean ?"

" Seo Youngho. His name is Seo Youngho . But his friends call him Johnny. Sounds familiar?"

Ten just sipped from his juice.

" Hyung when I was digging this case , the name came out. Johnny was with Jaehyun that time. I remember Lucas talking about this Johnny guy. I saw the CCTV footage and he is tall like Lucas as he said years ago. Taeyong Hyung was looking for him. But he wasn't in Korea that time so Lucas couldn't find out anything . Plus Lucas wasn't as skilled as now that time. After that his family also start shitting on him because of his sexuality. So he paused his work. Taeyong Hyung didn't mention him again. But he really paid him well to look for him. Idiots should have just told me . I was an intern there , I could help . He never tell me anything."

There was sadness in Jungwoos face. Ten knew the reason. He just learned something really big today but at this moment Jungwoo needed his comfort.

" Jungwoo look , what Lucas do is often dangerous. In fact I don't know how an agent slash spy is in relationship with a live saver doctor. Lucas do things to protect you. He hides so that you won't be in danger because of him. Don't misunderstand him please. "