Choco Chips icecream

" I'm the candle to light your life
             And burn myself at the end
     I'm the darkness of late night
The morning sunshine is on your name
I'm the winter breeze who'll wipe away
Giving you the spring blossom
I'll be the wave of ocean to erase your pain
And heal your all broken emotions"

Taeyong was sitting on his bed. It was only 7 in the morning. This lyrics were running inside his mind since last night that he couldn't sleep . He usually don't wake up this early but today he did.

This isn't the kind of song Ty-Ten has in their album. Maybe Taeyong will release this song solo.
Why such song ?
What was his reason or motivation ?
Who comes first in Taeyongs mind when he thinks about this lyrics?

Jaehyun .

" Nope .. nada... That idiot is being used as toothbrush by my step sister. Nothing more. He is not that deep .. hehh..." Taeyong tried to shrugged off the feelings that he was having for Jaehyun in this lyrics.

It was definitely Jaehyun who is sacrificing his dreams , career , hobbies and so on for a bitch who'll definitely wipe him away at the end . Or maybe she'll keep him but destroying Jaehyuns real identity and turning him into a fake puppet of Haeun.

Johnny was walking inside Triple Ts building nonchalantly.

It's been a few days since he is doing this.
Bringing his 3 kids slash Renjun , Jeno & Chenle and pick them up. Of course their parents can do this as Jenos parents lives in Korea and Renjun lives with Chenles uncle and Aunt who lives in Korea.
But Johnny insisted in dropping and picking the kids. He has his hidden agenda behind this . He needs to meet Chittaphon.
He tried . He definitely tried to find the Thai. But he couldn't find him. He can't even ask anyone about him . He is just .. unsure.

Ten on the other hand had stealthy observation on Johnny. He saw him everyday . Dropping the three and picking them . Roaming around the building Coex and cafeteria looking for someone. But Ten wasn't courageous enough to meet the older.

As for Taeyong , he was frustrated.

He was frustrated because he didn't have his permanent victim Jaehyun there.
Jaehyun was having his time in the states. While he was suffering from his stupid friend Tens insecurities and Johnnys confusions.

Another day and Johnny was still there inside Triple T loitering .

Taeyong saw the tall male and sighed. Because he knows Ten must be watching him too. He didn't want to meddle between two adults but couldn't help but walk to him.

" Are you looking for someone Johnny ?"
Taeyong asked the tall male making him flustered a little.

He tittled his head.
" Not really. Just roaming around. Is it not allowed ?"

Taeyong smiled. Johnny is a bad liar.

" No . It's fine. You are not a crazy sasaeng or something so it's cool . "

" I'm here for my kids you know " and Chittaphon. The last part Johnny didn't utter.

" It's cute how you call them your kids. You are a nice Hyung Johnny "

" Thanks Taeyong . I heard you are also really cool as a dance teacher"

Taeyong scoffed a little. Dancer teacher sounds too much decent for his image.

" Amm... Well I love them so... "

" Me too " Johnny's eyes were glittering with adoreness . Taeyong can tell now why Ten was whipped for him. Johnny is not jerk type .