Situation Matters

T.

Last night I met Kun after reaching hotel. Then we had later night dinner while four of us talked. I always liked Kun and his new friend is almost like him. It's said that same kind of people are always friends with each other.  Clearly I can see why Mads was too much protective over Xiaojun.

I heard a knock on my door. I stretched my hands and open the door.

" Good morning Tae...."
Xiaojun was standing on my doorstep and I just opened the door wearing only my shorts. No . It wasn't intentional . He is just happen to be here all shocked.

" Morning Xiaojun "

The boy removed his gaze from me and was looking at anywhere else .

" I'm sorry . I must have come at a wrong time. Kun ge told me to give you a tour as both of them are busy. So I just... "

I was internally laughing. Xiaojun had 500 shades of Red and pink all over his exposed skin.

" No it's okay. It's my indecency to open the door like this. Will you please wait for me at the hotel restaurant ? Just give me 15 minutes okay "

I was shocked with my own behavior. When did the bitch diva Lee Taeyong because so polite and decent. Maybe this boys purity made me like this.

Xiaojun just nodded and left hurriedly.

I smiled and came inside bathroom.
Nyahh. Not gonna ruin the boys innocence.

" Jun you really have small apetite . I mean just a chicken leg and salad for dinner. Seriously ? You aren't even a dancer that you need to keep skinny body . "

Xiaojun giggled , " you also don't eat much carbs . But yeah explains your work. I just can't eat much "

Yes me and Xiaojun were having dinner in a regular restaurant at Shanghai .

We spend the whole day together. He was awkward at first but I made sure his awkwardness was gone as time passes by. I tried to be my goodie two shoes shelf which is only available for my aunt uncle, Alana & Kun.  Mads knows my best and worst. So I don't need to fake it. But after ages I felt like living and breathing freely around Xiaojun. The innocent kind of fun , no sexual business here.

Xiaojun showed me around Shanghai , we went to museums and theme parks. There are more to see. So we'll tour tomorrow. He is nice. Like really nice.

He is a singer in China and quiet a good one. Infact he is the new hype here . I wouldn't realize if it wasn't for some of his fangirls who thought he was on a date with me . Everytime any fan or passerby assumed it I saw the boy getting all shy and smiley. His smile is beautiful. You can look at his smiling face all day without getting tired. He is 3 years younger than me and it's shocking.

Xiaojun dropped me at hotel after our dinner and we have already planned the next day. Madison called few times to check up on me. I know she is worried because I really have a good reputation of making straight boys curve for me. And we don't even know Xiaojuns gender preference yet.

I woke up early this morning and took quick shower . I don't want to give the poor boy panic attack again. He is too good be attack.

But Xiaojun didn't knocked. Instead he asked me to go out . Really now ? He is asking me to go out without eating. But Ty track is hungry .

I went out and saw Xiaojun wearing sunglass , standing outside his fancy car resting his back on the car glass while tapping his phone.

" Wow" i muttered . It was a good scene to look at.