Illegal Love

Hello everyone!

I have a new story! If you'd like to give it a look! I'll be so thankful 😭😭💜

~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'
"Illegal Love" PJM ||KTH

Evelyn and Jimin were married for a straight 3 years. And through these years, they didn't skip a day without fighting. And Jimin wouldn't miss a chance to abuse her, verbally and physically.

After so much suffering, she finally dares to decide to divorce Jimin. And who would be perfect for such a mission more than the Lawyer Kim Taehyung?

While seeking the help from Taehyung, they both unintentionally fall in love. Evelyn finally finding the person she's been looking for in Jimin.

How did all of this trauma end? And what will be Jimin's reaction to all of this? Who will Evelyn end up with?

👀NOT A VMIN FF!

*Warning**abusive content*

~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'

So I don't usually post a story unless I'm done writing it! But I've written half of this one, yet I'm afraid it'd flop😭 so I thought of posting the first few chapters to see how it goes (while working on the other ones)

THANKS FOR GIVING ME YOUR TIME💜💜

-------------------------------

And I wanna thank you for the 238K readers 😭it means alot! Even though this story was put out for fun! I didn't expect that it'll have this amount of views!

I love you all! Commenters, voters and readers💜
-------------------------------

Don't forget to check MENDACITY TOO!
💃 💃 💃