New Start?

*Back with Izuku POV*

I kept walking not knowing where I was going or even when I'll stop.  I couldn't get what All Might had told me just a little bit ago.  'No I don't think you can be a hero without a quirk'. So I kept walking even as I saw that the sludge villain escaped, and caught Kacchan I just kept moving along.  I didn't even pay much attention as I number into three others one being a tall blonde male with a cow-lick, the second being a female with sky blue hair and sapphire eyes, finally another guy with shaggy black hair on top of an awkward expression. 

(You probably guessed where I'm going already but don't spoil it for Izuku)

I finally stopped when I noticed my stomach grumbling so I looked around for a place to eat.  Eventually I came across a nice enough looking cafe.  Deciding to check it out I walk up to it. Upon reading the sign it said 'Cafe Emiya' sounds family-run interesting.  Walking in I'm greeted by an old man.

Kiritsugu: Welcome the names Kiritsugu how can I help you?

(Remove the coat, grey him out, add an apron there ya go, also I don't own this

(Remove the coat, grey him out, add an apron there ya go, also I don't own this.  Please type-moon dont drop the moon on me 😰)

Izuku: U-u-um do you got k-katsudon perhaps.

Kiritsugu: I do, but I'll warn you now I'm not the best cook, also anything to drink?

Izuku: Just some coffee, please.

Kiritsugu: Ok it will be right up.

After Kiritsugu went into the back I took a look around the cafe.  It was cozy in appearance with leather chairs around some tables, with a calming atmosphere due to dim lighting.  Then I noticed a small stage near the back.

Izuku: U-u-um may I use your stage and g-guitar I kinda w-want to sing right now.

Kiritsugu: Sure knock yourself out.  Our regular band had to cancel cause their lead singer decided to quit.  Just don't break anything, please.

I walk up to the stage grab the guitar test it's tune to make sure it's correct for what I needed before I started.

*Back with the childhood friends Authors POV*

As they kept following Izuku to make sure he was ok each of them had their own thoughts on how to comfort the greenette.  Then they arrived at cafe emiya to see Izuku get on the stage with a guitar they enter in quietly while he was distracted.  The three people Izuku ran into also joined to see if they can help.

(Don't own it much love to linking park also too lazy to write lyrics)

As Izuku hit the first note the seven people that entered froze is place and listened. Each again with their thoughts running away on their own.

Momo: 'Is that really Izu up there playing and singing.  Also where his eyes always that deep a green? They're like emeralds that draw you in.'

Kirishima: 'Izubro can play guitar and this song no less so manly.'

Ochaco: 'Is that really Dekiru it sounds so beautiful you can hear his pain it makes me want to hug him.'

Jiro: 'broccoli top is really good maybe we should jam sometime, also that playing skill wonder what else he could do....what are you thinking Kyoka calm yourself'.

(Calm your inner Mineta for now I don't know if I'll be adding 🍋s yet)

The three girls: *shoots author a death glare*

(Anyway back to cafe Emiya)

Mirio is currently enjoying a cup of coffee he ordered.

Nejire: 'I wonder why this song, in particular?, is his quirk sound base like PM, what about....'

Tamaki: 'too many people'

Kiritsugu: 'Not bad maybe I should hire him to sing with the other guys'

As Izuku finished up the song and before he could start again someone came in snapping him out of his focus.

Stranger: Dad I'm back.

As kiritsugu turned down the stage lights after noticing the greenette done playing did Izuku see who was there.

Izuku: 'wait why is everyone here?! Why did Yaomomo, Ura-chan, and kyojiro have a red face? Are they not feeling well?'

Izuku didn't notice that the UA big 3 were present, nor that Mirio and Tamaki were holding Nejire back before she gives him a tirade of questions.  The stranger finally noticed Izuku on stage with the guitar.

Stranger: Are you our new singer kid? If so what's your name

Izuku decided to mess with the newcomer for interrupting him.

Izuku: F-First names M-M-Mario last names Mario.  Mario Mario.

(Ten points to griffandor if you get this parody refference)

Izuku: 'Hufflepuff for life Mr. Author guy'

To be continued

A/N Part 2 is out finay.  Reason it was so fast is cause I technically had parts 1 and 2 beta written just editing turned out to be a bitch.  I also will be trying to add a little humor here and there.  I'm debating if I was to somehow write a whole "plot reasons" way for Izuku to some how end up at UA so I can add some others to mix up his love life.  Or I'll stick to less common ships.