1-A concert

*Izuku POV*

I woke up with a start.  Noticing I was in what looked like a nurses office my only thought was 'seriously again'.  I start to sit up but pain surges across my upper body.  Looking down I see I'm bandaged up.

Aizawa: So your up problem child

I noticed Aizawa standing there trying to not fall asleep.

Izuku: How long was I out?

Aizawa: Only a couple of hours most of the students are back at the dorm.

Izuku: And the bet?

Aizawa: You lost

Izuku: Tell Nezu I'll advise but only during classes that require quirk use.  I don't want to officially transfer if possible.  Last please don't interfere with my music.

Aizawa: I'll talk to the principle but I think those are acceptable conditions.

Not long after Recovery Girl showed up and healed me.  Aizawa lead me to the 1-A dorm since my mother was already contacted and my clothes and music stuff was moved over already.  Arriving in front of the 1-A dorm I am legitimately scared at what is waiting for me on the other side.  Aizawa opened the door and lead me into the common area, where I didnt even see who was present before being tackled to the ground.

Harem: You idiot how could you be so reckless

Izuku: sorry girls I didn't have a choice.  How can I make it up to you?

Jirou: sing for us please?

Izuku: Sure.

As they let go of me I see the rest of class 1-A looking at us for an explanation.  After explaining how we are childhood friends I got another shock.

Mt Lady/Midnight: Hey if it isn't the song bird/cutie from EMIYAs

Izuku: Um w-w-who are you two?

Mt. Lady and midnight remove their mask

Izuku: Oh Ms. Kayama, and Ms. Takeyama if I remember correct.

Midnight: So glad a cutie like you remembers me.

Izuku: What are you two doing here?

Mt. Lady: I was called in as a guest speaker for a second year class.  Afterwards I had lunch with Nemuri when we saw your match.  After seeing your scars and injuries a couple of your classmates were crying so we sat with them to help out.

Izuku: Well I was just about to play as an apology for worrying my friends.  Why don't you two stay as my thanks.

Midnight/Mt. Lady: your going to sing again?! 😍

Izuku: Yep.  Aizawa what room am I in?

Aizawa: Top floor on the boys side at the end of the hall on the right.

Going up to my room I found all my stuff in with a note from mom.

Inko's note: A person came by called Aizawa who said you accepted a part time position at UA that shouldn't interfere with your singing.  But you were busy so he came by with a moving company to pick your stuff up.  Hope everything goes ok. Love Mom

Smiling I grab my guitar and amp and head down stairs.  After setting it up I tune and get comfortable.