Bonus Redemption F

*Izuku POV*

The day started out normal enough for me.  I give a sleeping Itsuka a kiss on the forehead before I change into my running clothes and heading out.  My run was uneventful.  My morning went from normal to unordinary when I got back.  Opening the door i found Aizawa in the common space drinking coffee.  The girls were also there and all had a look of concern.

Izuku: Is everything ok?

Aizawa: Well I've come to get you.  Apparently someone wants to speak to you.

Izuku: Who?

*Time Skip*

I was in a car with Aizawa, All Might, and detective Naomasa on our way to the location.  Why the hell am I doing this again.

Izuku: Remind me why I am doing this again.

Aizawa: Because this might be our only chance to learn the location of the league of villains.

Izuku: Why me?

AM: He requested you specifically if he was to talk.

Izuku: I've said all I had to that man, when we fought.

AM: Please just humor him young Midoriya.

Izuku: Fine but if he tries anything I'm binding him with Enkidu.

Not long after that we arrived at our destination.  Looking up I saw the intimidating building.  Tarturus.

Aizawa: Come along problem child.

The three of us quickly made our way into the jail.  We made it to a room with who I could only assume was the overseer of the jail.

Overseer: While I'm not fond of sending a kid to talk to a murderer.  He asked for you his son.  So far warning don't let him get you angry.  Don't anger him.  Should he try to use his quirk he will be given a lethal injection.  Lastly don't mention anything going on these walls.

Izuku: Geeze over cautious much?

Overseer: It could be worse this is the kingpin of the villain underworld after all.

Before I went into the holding room I decided to prepare myself.

Izuku: March chains of heaven.

As I entered the room I saw AFO in quirk cancelling cuffs and bound to his chair.  He also had an oxygen mask on.

AFO: Ah Izuku it's been a while.  How have you been?

Izuku: Tell me where Shigaraki is.

AFO: Can't a father ask his son how his day was?

Izuku: My father died overseas.  Now where is the league of villains?

AFO: I don't know.

Izuku: What?

AFO: I don't know where the portal I had kurogiri create went.  Now if I was Shigaraki I would focus on recovering, and getting back some of my combat strength.

Izuku: We are done here.

AFO: Wait can't you at least sit and talk with me?  Other than in Kamino I haven't seen you for several years.

Izuku: *Sigh* You said your quirk All For One was sentient explain.

AFO: It's like the will of the original user a man whose last name is Shigaraki.

Izuku: Is he related to Tomura?

AFO: No my predecessor made the world believe he was the original "AFO" cause he took on the will of All for one.

Izuku: Will of All for One?

AFO: Because of it being sentient All for One has the original of the original user.  That man wanted to rule over the world of quirks, and crush those those who oppose him under his heel.  The closer your own Will and desires are to that the more of All for One can be drawn out.  The less your like that AFO will slowing kill its host from the inside out, to try and move onto a better host.  That's why I'm like this.

Izuku: I'm sorry to hear that.

AFO: *looking at a camera* Can I give my son something please?

Overseer: Just don't make any sudden movements.

I watched as he reached into his suit jacket and pulled out a piece of paper and slides it under the window separating us as best he could.  When I picked it up my eyes started to water.  What he gave me was a picture from when I was a baby with mom holding me and dad look down with a smile at us.

Izuku: It's the one mom was missing.

Hisashi: When I went to work overseas your mom gave it to me so that I always knew what I had waiting for me.  Ive kept it with me after becoming AFO to remind myself I'm still a husband and a father with a family.  Since I'm dying, and Inko is dead the one person who should have that is you my son.

I was crying now.  My dad was still in there he just couldn't fight the will of Shigaraki.  I got up after wipeing my eyes.  And headed for the door.

Izuku: Good bye father.

As i got into the observation room the only ones left for All Might and Aizawa.

Aizawa: Come on problem child you got people waiting for you.

All Might: Midoriya my boy he may be the villain King pin but from what I heard he still loved you.

Izuku: I know.  But for now I just want to go home and get some sleep please.

*Author POV*

From that day on if you were to step into the dorm building of Izuku and Co.  You find a picture of Hisashi and Inko Midoriya holding baby Izuku on one of the walls.  Izuku frequently went to Tarturus to speak to Hisashi.  This lasted well into someone snuck into his cell and murdered Hisashi in his sleep, but that is a story for another day.

End redemption f.  A/N he guys hope you enjoyed this bonus piece.  Happy New Year.  I've started a potential new book called Rebellion in Remnant.  Please go check it out and let me know what ya think.