Aftermath.

*Izuku POV*

Fuck i hurt. It felt as though my very nerves were on fire.

Izuku: 'So this is the risk of high concept magecraft'

I look over to where my father is on the ground. He starts coughing before speaking.

AFO: Izuku you've become strong I'm proud of you. Though I wish things were different.

I watched as weird tendrils came off his hand and stab the mist user.

AFO: Forced Quirk activation. Tomura you and the league escape so that our dream stays alive.

I watched as one by one the villains entered the mist portal. Toga looks to me before heading with her former teammates. No way in hell am I losing the progress we've made. I open my circuits as I start coughing up blood.

Izuku: March *cough cough* King of heroes *cough*

AFO: Izuku stop you kill yourself!

I ignored the man as a gold portal opens up next to my head.

Izuku: Enkidu Chain.

The chain shoots out from the portal before wrapping around Toga's waist. I grab the chain and yank it back with the last of my strength.

Toga: Uh guys? KKKKKYYYYYYYAAAAAA!

she flies into the air before I can't keep the mana flowing and the chain disappears.

Shigaraki: Tch we lost Toga......Oh well.

Toga: Someone catch me!

I barely manage to get in her path and catch Toga as she comes down. We collide and I slide back a ways.

Izuku: Welcome to the light Himiko.

Toga: Thanks for saving me Izu. Izu? Izuku?!

I barely heard her as my consciousness is cut off soon after I finish speaking.

*Small Time skip courtesy of chibi toga cuddling a chibi Izuku*

Detective Naomasa: Miss Himiko Toga I've got some questions for you if that's ok.

Toga: *Small nod*

Naomasa: Do you know where your family is?

Toga: Don't know don't care. they weren't pleasant to me because of my "villainous quirk".

Naomasa: Do you know where the league of villains currently are and what their next move is?

Toga: I don't know where AFO sent them. If I had to hazard a guess it would be rest and regroup. Maybe try and get more people to increase they fighting potential after the loss of AFO.

Naomasa: That is all for now.

Toga: Um can I ask one question.

Naomasa: If I am able to answer it.

Toga: How is Izuku Midoriya doing?

Naomasa: From what I've been told he is currently at Dagobah Municiple Hospital. He suffered heavy internal damage from the fight. It seems he has some nerve damage as though they were being fried from the inside out. The doctors said they are surprised he is even alive. All we are waiting for is to see if he heals.

I couldn't stop the flow of tears down my face. He did this to himself to save all might. To save me. I don't deserve that kindness.

Toga to self: Why did he have to be so stupid and reckless. If he dies how can I forgive myself.