Dinner At Todoroki's

*Izuku POV*

I woke up early and did my usual morning routine.  After getting back i had breakfast with the girls who still can't believe how good my cooking was.

Ochaco: Dekiru how'd you get so good at making food?

Izuku: I use to cook with mom when I was little it sort of relaxed me.  When I started working at EMIYAs Irisviel beat cooking skills into my head nearly literally a couple times.

Momo: Remind me to send her a thank you gift.

Izuku: You don't have to.

Aizawa: Geeze problem child your like a house husband.

We all whip around to see Aizawa with a shit eating grin on his face.  Realizing what he just said I turn crimson.

Mina: Would be nice.

Nemuri: Nemuri Midoriya......Has a nice ring to it.

Yu: Married......kids......one with green hair and amethyst eyes or blonde hair emerald eyes.........'yu.exe has stopped working'

Itsuka: Me and Izu.......*bloody nose*

Momo: *faints with a smile*

Ochaco/Kyoka: *blushing with steam coming off their head*

Izuku: *getting water* Why are you here Aizawa?

Aizawa: Principle Nezu wanted to talk to you so come quickly.

As he leaves I begin splashing the girls with water to wake them up from their day dream.  As they come to I leave to go meet up with the principle.

Izuku: Nezu it's Izuku may I come in?

Nezu: Yes Izuku please come in.

Izuku: You wanted to see me sir?

Nezu: As you know the students have already completed their finals before summer.  What I'm asking as since we are doing a summer training camp between classes 1-A and 1-B we'd like you therecto help them all go plus ultra with their quirks.

(The pairings were mostly canon except Bakugo was with Kirishima and Itsuka was with Sato)

Izuku: Sure I wasn't doing much this summer anyway.  Though I should warn you most if not all of class B have turned down my offer.  When I asked Vlad King to observe he said "If class A needs someone like you we'll show we're better by beating them without you".

Nezu: Don't worry you won't be the only one as the wild wild pussycats will be helping out.

Izuku: Is there anything else you need of me sir?

Nezu: Nothing at all thank you for your time young Izuku.

As I left the office I checked the time and deciding to stop by the 1-A dorms to ask Shoto something.  Upon arrival I see Kacchan beating everyone in smash.

bakugo: Who the fuck let the nerd back here?!

Izuku: *sigh* 'lets go with anti-kacchan reply number 13'  I'm not here for you splody boi so keep your pants on.

Kacchan could only open and close his mouth.  It was priceless.  I quickly walk over to Shoto before asking my question.

Izuku: Hey Shoto I was wondering if I need to do anything special for tonight?

Kirishima: What are you talking about Izubro?  Is there something happening between you and TodoBro?

Me and Shoto just look at each other before we speak in unison.