Promise and Debut part I

Izuku POV*

Stranger: Funny now joking aside may I have your name?

Izuku: I-Izuku Midoriya n-nice to meet you

Stranger: Shirou Emiya like wise

(Start turning his hair white add a light tan

(Start turning his hair white add a light tan.  Again don't own)

Shirou: So are you going to be our new singer?

Izuku: I d-don't know if I'll be g-good enough.

Kiritsugu: Look I don't got an ear for music, but from what I heard you got talent kid.

Izuku: R-Really!?

Kiritsugu: Sure.  Hey why not come back tomorrow talk to the band, and see where it takes you.

Izuku: S-sure

Kirishima: That's great bro so manly of you to get a job just like that

Ochaco *blushing*: He doesn't have it yet, Dekiru make us a promise though.

Izuku: Sure i-i-if it's something I c-can keep

Momo *blushing*: Debut after we make it into UA as a congratulations gift to us

Jiro *blushing*: You don't have to go out of your way though.

Izuku: you kidding m-m-me if p-possible bring your c-class for it

Why were their cheeks tinged with red are they not feeling well?

Everyone: 'dense fool'

Just then my phone rang snapping everyone out of their thoughts.

Izuku: Y-yes mom?

Inko: Izuku is everything ok sweetie it's kind of late so I was concerned for you

Izuku: Y-Ya something happened at school so I-I'm out with f-friends.  Also hey mom i-if p-possible I might have a part t-t-time job, so I was w-wondering could I do highschool online please?

(I have now idea how Japan's education system works 😋.  Also at this point in time everyone is about 15 will be 16 by the time they get into UA)

Inko *in tears*: My baby boy is growing up.

Izuku: U-um mom?

Inko: Right sorry we'll talk when you get home ok?

Izuku: S-sure mom love y-you bye

Inko: Love you too bye

After getting off the phone with mom me and everyone talked some more.  I also found out the people I bumped into were Mirio Togata, Nejire Hado, and Tamaki Amajiki. Otherwise know as the UA big 3 the strongest in the school.  They were there cause when we ran into each other earlier they saw my expression of pain and wanted to help.  While glad I could due without all of Nejire's questioning.  Though it was fun having someone to talk about quirks with.

Not long after that we all split ways.  As I got home I talked with mom about my thoughts for highschool and she had no problem with it so I texted everyone letting them know the promise was good on my end.  The next day after class I was back at EMIYA meeting the band and we hit it off.  I told them bout my promise and they honored it.  I did start working there as kitchen staff to get use to my new co-workers as well as practice once we closed.

Like that the ten months leading up to the entrance exam for UA flew by in a flash I met boss' wife Irisviel and his daughter Illiya.  They practically became like a second family to me.  Having gained some confidence my stutter disappeared only to show up when I'm flustered.

On the day of the entrance exam I walked everyone up to the school to wish them luck.

Izuku: Well good luck everyone I know you all will do great.  Also Yaomomo let me know how they do miss recommendation.

Momo *pout*: Geeze Izu stop teasing me

Izuku *chuckling*: Sorry, sorry just couldn't resist.  Well I'm off so break a leg.

As I turn to leave I just happen to bump into the only living firecracker in existence.  Just to almost fall onto the guitar I was carrying with me.

Bakugo: Hey watch where your going shitnerd!

Izuku: It's not like I did it on purpose Kacchan.

Bakugo: The hell was that deku!

Izuku: I didn't mean to run into you but sorry anyway.

Turning back to my good friends.

Izuku: I'm off guys.

I head out leaving a very angry Kacchan behind me.  I arrived at EMIYA to see the other band members practicing one last time before my debut as well as the debut of our group officially having a name.

(Time skip to the first day at UA for those in it)

Shirou: Well Izuku ready to perform in front of others?

Izuku: I would be lying if I said I wasnt nervous.

Irisviel: Izu don't worry about it.  I've heard you sing and play for the last 10 months your going to have everyone hanging off every lyric and note.

Izuku: Thanks Mrs. Emiya

Irisviel *pouting*: I've told you over and over just call me Irisviel being called Missus makes me feel old.

Izuku: O-of c-c-course Irisviel.

*At UA Author POV*

Aizawa: So it be a pain to say all your scores one by one so I'll just show you them all at once.  Also I was lying about expelling whoever was in last that was just to make you put your all into these test.

(Before I continue since Izuku isn't part of UA class 1-A [yet] the person who got in in his place is Itsuka, this also bumped Shinso into class 1-B instead of gen ed.)

1-A: 'You were till you saw how stubborn some of us are'

Aizawa: Before you leave for the day stop by the class room and grab a curriculum sheet and give it a once over.

After getting back to the class room Jirou got everyone's attention

Jirou: So a friend of mine will be making his debut as a singer for a nice cafe not far from here, and he promised that I could bring the class with me.

Bakugo: why would I want to go to some extras show it will probably suck  so count me out.

As he left everyone else quickly agreed.

*At EMIYA Izuku POV*

I looked out from back stage while keeping my face hidden and saw my friends sitting right in front along with my mom.  Then I noticed Irisviel get on stage next to the Mic.  'Here we go' i thought.

Irisviel: Thank you everyone for coming.  I won't take much of your time so please put your hands together for "Way to the Dawn." (Please get this reference)

*Ochaco POV*

I had to stop myself from drooling and getting a nosebleed when Dekiru walked out. (if you can draw and make this and want to share show me I might add it to a part)  His normally unruly hair somehow got brushed back.  He rocked a black bottom up shirt with a green tie and vest.  I looked over at Momo and Kyoka also had the same struggle as me.  Hell our female classmates were undressing him with their eyes those bitches.

End part I to be continued.