Nemuri

*Nemuri POV*

I was enjoying the music playing as Izuku was giving me a messag. He then starts to nibble on my ear making me gasp. Not letting up he starts to kiss my neck.

Nemuri: Izu don't tease me

He doesn't reply just glides his hands over my back ever so softly leaving goosebumps in their wake.

Nemuri: M-more.

Izuku: You always come off as the aggressor, but when the tables are turned your weak to it when someone else is in control huh.

Nemuri: I am but only when it's with you.

Izuku: Beep.....Beep....Beep....

Opening my eyes realizing I was dreaming, I smack my hands on my bed.

Nemuri: 'Just when the good stuff was about to begin'

I know it should be normal for me considering my hero title.  Yet ever since Kamino where I saw Izuku bloodied and gasping for air, it's like my mind is trying to confirm he's still here next to me.  I'm even holding back considering the age gap.  If I'm not having a nightmare of him still in a coma, it's these dreams that would make even Mineta blush in embarrassment.  Deciding to get up for the day I wash up and dress in casual clothes.  This consisted of my usual red glasses a black long sleeve shirt and jeans.

  This consisted of my usual red glasses a black long sleeve shirt and jeans

(This.  Dont own the art credit to the artist)

Getting downstairs I find a note that most of the girls were busy today.  So i decided to do some cleaning.  At least that was the plan but that all changed.....

(When the fire nation attacked?)

Nemuri: 'God Damnit Author.  Now I know how Izu feels'

No my plans changed when after opening the windows I found Izuku outside working out.  He was somehow doing a one handed handstand push ups.  Seeing his abs once again I knew I started to drool.  Then I heard how many he has done and even I was shocked.

Izuku: 297.......298........299...........300

Getting his legs under him, he stood back up and reached for his shirt.

Nemuri: Leave it off

Izuku: *startled* Geeze Nemuri how long have you been there.

Nemuri: since about 297.  Looking at you now you could give some pros a run for their money in terms of muscle.  Though now that I look at you there is no fat on your body.  No excessive muscle but highly refined on what you got.

Izuku: Nemuri your drooling

Nemuri: 😳 Anyway I'm jealous you got no fat on you anywhere.  I could use to lose some weight.