Part III: Half time and rise of FrostFlame

*Todoroki POV*

As I walked back to the stadium, I looked for my classmates.  Finding them I approach.

Todoroki: Mind if I sit with you all?

Kirishima: Holy crap you can speak.

Jirou: Guess you owe me money Red.

Kirishima: Damn.

I watch as kirishima passes Jirou some money, before I'm addressed again.

Kirishima: Also Todoroki you don't need to ask to sit with us your one of our friends.

I couldn't find the words that described the warm feeling I felt hearing this.  I sat down just as a countdown appeared on the large display.

Kirishima: I wonder what that is for.

Momo: Don't know

Todoroki: Probably to announce 'way to the dawns' entrance.

As the timer hit zero a pillar of green fire erupted in the center of the stage

*3-A Dorms Mirio POV before the coundown*

After getting some food me, Nejire, and Amajiki sat back down to watch the concert of Izuku's.  Just as the count down hits zero a tower of flame erupts out of the center of the stage.  I notice Nejire physically jumped at that.  As the flames die down Izuku and his band mates were standing on stage as if nothing happened.  Nejire's face had a slight tint of red to it when Izuku showed up.

(I know it's villain!deku but the closest I could find to how he would be dressed

(I know it's villain!deku but the closest I could find to how he would be dressed.  I don't own the art)

Izuku: Good afternoon UA!

*Todoroki POV*

Izuku: Lets not waste time.  While we did not write this song, it couldn't be more perfect for the sports festival.  Feel free to join in if you know it

Everyone watching is either cheering or clapping.  I noticed the only one not doing either is Bakugo who looks angrier then usual.

Izuku: You guys ready for more?

The crowd roars with excitement.

*Izuku POV*

After the song I swear the stadium shook from all the cheering.  I look at the time and noticed we had time for one more.