Missing?!

*Ochaco POV*

Waking up the next morning I head downstairs hoping Dekiru came home after we all fell asleep.  He wasn't in the kitchen and his usual red shoes are where he left them.  Did we drive him away yesterday when are jealousy got a bit much.  I couldn't help but start to tear up thinking we might have lost him.  The others come down and notice the tears that threatened to leave my eyes.

Momo: Ochaco everything alright?

Ochaco: He's not here he never came back

Everyone else: ?!

As I finally break down crying Momo stays with me as the others bolt around the house looking for him.  Deciding he might have stayed in the 1-A dorms we head over there.  His old room was exactly how it was left when we moved to the house UA built for us.  Empty.

Tsuyu: Hey Ochaco what's going on

Ochaco: Dekiru is missing and he hasn't returned any text or calls.

Shoto: Weird he left my place right after dinner.

We had enough so we decide to go to Nezu.  After talking to him Nezu sends the teachers out to look.

Ochaco: I hope he is ok.

Jirou: Of course he is he has to deal with 7 women with powerfully quirks he'll be fine.  To be honest he's probably at Inko's grave.

*Meanwhile Izuku POV*

I felt water splash on me as I snap awake.

Handyman: Good morning Izuku Midoriya.

Izuku: Where am I?

Handyman: Why the league of villains *sarcastically* sorry if our hospitality isn't up to the standards of a famous musician

Izuku: Why did you bring me here?

???: We wanted you to join us IzuKun.

Handyman: Shut up toga I'm doing the talking.  Yes we want you to join us.  Don't you feel the heroes should have stopped to help your mom after the villain attacked her?  If they didn't go after them you last family member would still be alive.  So join us and let's take down hero society together.

Izuku *looking down*: Yes I was angry they didn't help, but stopping a villain before a death toll can rise is also part of a hero's job.  So no i won't join you.

Handyman: Bastard.

He just touched my leg where my knee was and it started to disintegrate then my skin which cause me even more pain.  I was about to voice it when someone stopped him.

???: Stop Tomura.

Tomura: Why sensei?  If we kill this brat it'll send a message to the heroes that we can reach them any time.

Sensei: I want to hear why he doesn't want to.

Izuku: I'll tell you of you tell me why this "league" exist.

Sensei: fine.  It's to help those whose quirk are deemed villainous and are cast out of society.  I want to show the hero world that any quirk is powerful.  As someone quirkless I'm sure you know just how unfair this world is.

Izuku: Yes I do understand that.  Yet through my singing, through my actions I'll help those who are over looked.  I'll stop future villains by showing them the "Way to the Dawn"!

Sensei: So our goals are not that different and you still wont join us?

Izuku: I'm neither part of the villain world nor part of the heroes I'm in the grey zone between light and darkness.  A dusk/Dawn if you will so no I won't join ill help them in my own way.