Bonus IV: Redemption B

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah bitches.  It's an extra part for the holidays.

*POV Izuku*

The day started out pretty normal looking back on it.  I woke up without one of the girls next to me.

Izuku: *mumbling* Am I better?  If so I'll miss cuddling up with someone.

Then I noticed my shower was running.  So i got up and knocked on the door.

Toga: Sorry IzuKun occupied.

Izuku: It's fine just wanted to know why your up so early.

Toga: I woke up a little bit ago and I couldn't bring myself to wake you when you looked that peaceful.

Izuku: Thanks for the consideration.

I got dressed and decided to start my training early.  Well that was the plan and it was going good, till Kacchan showed up.

Bakugo: Hey Deku we need to talk.

Izuku: What's up Kacchan?

Bakugo: Spar with me

Izuku: Why though?

Bakugo: Just do it nerd.

Izuku: Fine but a few rules first.

Bakugo: *Annoyed* Fine but make it quick!

Izuku: 'There's the Kacchan I know' First off no quirks for offense.  Only mobility and defense.  Second there will be a referee and when they say stop we stop.  Got it?

Bakugo: Fine lets just do this

I got Nemuri to agree to the fight as we stood and got into a fighting stance.

Nemuri: Midoriya ready?

Izuku: Ready.

Nemuri: Bakugo ready?

Bakugo: Lets just do this.

Nemuri: Begin!

As expected Kacchan launched himself at me to do his signature flying right hook.  I just spin to avoid it.  Following up on my dodge I tried to do a high kick on the splody boy's head.  He just uses his quirk to get out of range.

Kacchan tries to get in for close quarts combat.  I get momentum going before sweeping kacchan's legs out from under him.  Keeping the momentum I go to bring down an axe kick which he just rolls out of the way.  He puts his hands together not knowing what was coming he lets off a bright flash of light that temporarily blinds me.  While not being able to see I feel a fist connect to my jaw knocking me to the ground.  I quickly rub my eyes getting my sight back as I leap to my feet.

Nemuri: Time!

I watch as Kacchan relaxed his pasture.  After a bit I did as well and sat down.

Izuku: Hey Kacchan this wasn't just a simple sparring match was it?

Bakugo: No it wasn't.  I just needee to confirm something.  That was you got so much talent for fighting, and even your heroic nature is greater then my own.  To be honest it pissed me off.  But now I can say I want to best other's expectations.  Before I forget thanks for saving me.  Sorry for scaring you as well.

Izuku: Glad to hear it.  Thanks and apology accepted

Bakugo: Also I'm sorry about your mom.....and your fa....and Hisashi.

Izuku: Thanks Kacchan.  Friends?

I held my hand out to him.

Bakugo: Friends and rivals.  I'm aiming for the top and I won't settle for anything less then you becoming the number 1 singer.

Izuku: 😁 Deal!

All of a sudden I heard clapping and when I turn to look class 1A, the teachers, and the girls stood there clapping.

Bakugo: What the he'll is going on.

AM: just showing how much we appreciate see you two reforge your bonds.

Kirishima: It was so manly watching you two go back and forth during your fight.

Todoroki: You angry Pomeranian you forgot about your heroics rival.

Izuku: 😰 S-Shoto did you just make a joke?

Bakugo: You know what everyone DIE!

Izuku: There's the Kacchan we all know and love.

Bakugo: Shut up Dek.....no, shut up Icchan!

I couldn't help but smile hearing what he use to call me before he became a bully.  I look up as tears come to my eyes.

Izuku: Mom you see this.  Hope your happy me and Kacchan made up.

Momo: there is not a doubt in my mind she would be happy and proud for you two.

Mina: Enough talking we got a party to throw for these two reuniting as friends!

End Bonus: Redemption B

A/N so bonus chapters aren't part of my predicted amount left.  This particular one I just wanted to practice my fight scene a little bit and give Bakugo a bit of redemption.