Fuyumi

*Izuku POV*

I was following Aizawa towards class 1A cause I was told to witness them interact with a few Third years.  First though I looked behind me to see two familiar ladies following us.  Toga had officially decided to join UA.  Fuyumi is also here which even confused me and Aizawa.  Nezu told us he'd explain when we got to the class room, but he was nowhere to be seen.  As we get to the class Aizawa informs the girls to stay there till he calls them in.

Aizawa: Ok class I got a few announcements to make this morning.  First of we got a new student joining us.

Mineta: I hope it's a hottie!

*CRASH*

Knowing he was talking about a girlfriend of mine with such a lewd look made me punch the wall next to me.  I didn't realize I connected to the immortal great hero as there was now a crator in the wall.

Izuku: *forced smile* Sorry my hand slipped.  You were saying Mineta.

*Fuyumi POV*

I was jealous to say the least.  To think Izuku would get that angry over someone talking about a girlfriend of his.  What he didn't know is that me and toga were peeking into the room and saw the look on his face, and if looks could kill there would be grape all over the walls.

Fuyumi: Your so lucky toga.

Toga: I am, aren't I?

Fuyumi: I wish I had the nerve to ask him out.

Toga: Why don't you?

Fuyumi: He went missing thanks to having dinner with my family.  I got no right.

Toga: You should though.

Fuyumi: Why do you insist.

Toga: I was part of the group that took him.  After a while he saved me before I was too far down the rabbit hole.  So i think he wouldn't blame you even of you insist he does.

Aizawa: Anyway.... 'i don't get paid enough' let's welcome your new classmate.

Toga: Give what I've said some though ok?

I watch as she walked into the room and waved at them like she didn't torture Izuku.  I don't think i could come to like her, but maybe I should give her advice some thought.

Aizawa: Now my second announcement is there will be a student teacher with us for a while.

I walked in to see a smile on izuku's face.  I looked at Shoto and actually saw him looking shocked.  I had to not laugh at my brother's face.  After introducing myself I watched the class as things go by.  At the end of the day as I was getting ready to leave Shoto came up to me.

Shoto: Fuyumi why are you student teaching here of all places?

Fuyumi: Well dad suggested I do thos here first to work with different types of classes.  And to get closer to Izuku.

I had to mumble that last part.  But Shoto must of heard as he had a grin.

Shoto: *whispering* go chase after your emerald singer big sis I'm sure he'll accept you

Izuku: Oh Shoto Fuyumi just the two i was looking for.

Shoto: Why me?

Izuku: I wanted to spar with you to see how well anomaly works agains you.

Shoto: Maybe another time I'm helping the others study today.

Izuku: That's fine.  Now Fuyumi if possible can you accompany me out today.  I really been wanting to talk to you again.

Nezu: Ah Izuku and MS Todoroki perfect timing I would like to speak to you two.

Izuku: what is it Nezu?

Nezu: Well miss Todoroki will need to stay on campus for her work study, but the faculty dorm has no room.  So she will be staying with you.

Izuku: 'lier who replaced Nemuri?  You just want to ship us don't you?'  that's fine with me how bout you Fuyumi?

Fuyumi: Um if your ok with it Midoriya-kun

Izuku: Please call me Izuku.

Nezu: 'All according to Keikaku'

*Time skip over boring things*

We were currently sitting in a cafe and Izuku was deep in thought.

Fuyumi: Um I-Izuku?

Izuku: Yes, something on your mind?

Fuyumi: I'm so sorry about you being taken.  If you haven't been with my family it might not have happen.

I knew I had tears in my eyes just imagining what Toga had to put him through.

Izuku: Fuyumi I don't blame you for anything.  Please seeing you cry pains my heart.

He reached across the table to lift my head so that I could see his smile as he wipes away my tears.  At that moment I decided to go all in.

Fuyumi: Um Izuku?

Izuku: Yes?

Fuyumi: ILOVEYOUPLEASELETMEBEYOURGIRLFRIEND!

(Do I need to translate?)

Izuku: 'No this time author'  I would be honored to Fuyumi. 'Be glad I was already planning this Nezu'.

I practically leapt across the table to hug him.  After that we had a couple cups of coffee while chatting.  As we left we were holding hands.  We eventually got to a park Izuku pulled me to a secluded spot.  I just had to tease the green cinnamon roll.

Fuyumi: Oh are we here so you can do lewd things to me?

Izuku: Do I look like a Mineta?

We both bust out laughing.  When Izuku regained control over his laughter he spoke up.

Izuku: I wanted to sing a song for you.

Fuyumi: Really?!!

(*inhale* just who in the hell do you think I am!)

I had tears in my eyes.  It the song had literally described Izuku to a T.  Yet I also felt drawn to it as if it was meant for me.  Izuku comes over to me with a smile before gently kissing my forehead.

Izuku: Let's go home Fuyumi.

I grabbed his hand before he turned to keep him there.  When he turned around I kissed him.  I don't care that he is younger then me.  I don't care if he's to be a hero or a singer.  I love the man in front of me.  I puts his heart into everything so I knew I had to do at least that much.  We eventually had to come up for air so when the kiss broke....

Fuyumi: Izuku I love you.  Now let's go home.

When we were walking home I had the biggest smile on my face.  Though that happiness quickly turned to shock then fear very quickly.  We were passing an alley when a child no more then 6/7 at oldest rushed out and right into Izuku.  He crouched down to see what's wrong.

Child: Please........help.........Me......

From what I could see the child was a girl with snow White hair, ruby eyes, and had a gold horn on the side of her head.  She also seemed terrified.  Not long after a man appeared in a green coat with a birds beak mask.

???: Eri enough games let's head home now.

End Fuyumi.  Next part starts the last Arc of "Singing magus".  I'll see you all next time in a reason to be a hero.