Sports Festival part IV: Award Ceremony and Party

*Izuku POV*

After leaving Todoroki to go sit in the stands Endeavor addresses me.

Endeavor: Your the lead singer of 'Way to the Dawn' aren't you?

Izuku: No that was some other green haired kid with freckles.  In all seriousness yes I am, why do you ask?

Endeavor: My daughter Fuyumi can't stop talking about you guys.  Especially you.  So I wondered if you wanted to eat dinner at with us some day?

Izuku: S- S-sure

Just as I say that Endeavor pins me to a wall with a pissed off look.

Endeavor: But if you ever make a move on my daughter you will see why my quirk is called hellfire.  Got it?

Izuku *pale*: Sir yes sir!

With that Endeavor left to who knows where, while I sat with 1-A.

AM:  I AM HERE! To present the awards!

All Might puts a gold medal around Todoroki's neck as well as hands him a medium trophy.  Seriously how much is this school's funds?!  Next was Kacchan who was chained down even refusing to accept the medal.  (Like canon just in second).  Finally Tokoyami takes the bronze.  We all were well on our way back to the dorms when Mina had an idea.

Mina: Why don't we all throw a party to celebrate the end of the festival?

Iida: We can't.  We have a responsibility as students to study and get a good sleep for class tomorrow.

Izuku: You don't know?

Iida: What do you mean?

Izuku: I won't say till Aizawa tells you first.

I did get questioned at what I meant, but I revealed nothing just had a grin as we got back to the dorm.  Upon opening the door we were greeted by Aizawa, Midnight, Mt Lady, Death Arms, Kamui Woods, All Might, 13, and Nezu.  I walk over to the teacher before being handed something hidden from 1-A.  As I turn around and pull the string on the confetti launcher.

U.A. staff: Congrats on your achievements during the sports festival!

The shocked look on everyone's faces nearly made me hold my sides laughing.  The first to recover was Momo who I expected to not be phased.

Momo: Izu what's going on.

AM: I'll answer that young Yaoyorozu.  See young Midoriya came to us just before the whole festival and ask to have a party through for the first years.  Each class will have theirs tonight and a whole first year dance tomorrow since it's your day off to build bonds between the individual courses.

Nezu: Under normal circumstances this wouldn't be considered, but Izuku did bring up a good point of it doesn't matter if your hero course or general education.  You are all are students of U.A. you should have bonds built now before you all go your separate ways.

Everyone looked at me stunned before I get surrounded by everyone thanking me.  Even Kacchan wasn't his usual pissed off self.

Izuku: Thanks everyone now lets have fun.

At that the teachers and pros left, but Midnight and Mt Lady hung around at the request some the girls.  Everything was going great there was karaoke for those who wanted to sing.  Everyone tried to get me on there but I refused.  There was a smash tournament set up.  Seeing everyone enjoying themselves I headed up to the roof to get some air.

Aizawa: You know your not allowed up here right?

Startled but the always tired looking pro I shook my head before I replied.