Mark of a hero

Boom double feature today.  Well to be honest this and the last chapter were to be one but I decided to make it a double feature.  Enjoy

*Next day*

Izuku: So Nezu who am I fighting?

Nezu: You'll see.

After a bit several teachers showed up.  My test happened to be against Nemuri, Aizawa, Vlad King, and Present Mic.

Izuku: 'Ranged, Close quarters, technique, And finally trick.  Huh very well thought out to test my flexibility.  Not to mention Nemuri being both a female who I'd have trouble fighting normally do to being a gentleman, but to top it off she's a girlfriend of mine.  Nezu I hate you'

*observation room AM POV*

I watched as Young Midoriya stretched waiting for the fight to start.  I didn't notice my successor walk up next to me.

???: Think he can pull this off?

AM: He maybe a singer on the outside, but internally he's a hero.  He's also the one who recommended you being my successor young Togata.  Knowing him even if he's half way dead he'd still try to win this.

Mirio: True.  I understood that with how willing he was to fight Overhaul right then and there just for that little girl.

AM: So let's watch and see how he does.

*Magus Time*

Izuku: Any rules I should know?

Nezu: Prove to us you can be a hero.

Izuku: How?

Nezu: Figure it out.

He walked away which was followed by a loud "Go" announcement.  Activating my circuits I reinforced my legs before retreating into the mock city.

Izuku: First either incapacitate Nemuri or PM.  I can use Magecraft but I want to save certain spirits for if, no when I go save Eri.

YYYYYEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH

A sonic attack slammed me into a building.  Getting up I knew my ears were bleeding.  Hell they were ringing like crazy still.  I start off again this time moving in a different direction so they don't know my general location. 

Making my way up a building I observed the teachers.  They had split into two teams.  Nemuri with Aizawa.  Vlad and PM.  I watched as Nemuri and Aizawa started to follow the direction i had originally went.  PM started launching attacks in different direactions with Vlad always at his back.  If I were to try and get PM off the field I'd have to take King down first.

Izuku: Guess it's Nemuri and Aizawa first huh.

Leaving the building's roof I followed the eraserhead group.  I quickly caught up to their backs.

Izuku: 'Sorry Nemuri I'll make it up to you later'.

I quickly cover her mouth followed up by a chop to the back of her neck.  Catching Nemuri before she could hit the ground and moved her to a safer spot.  I quickly go back after Aizawa.

Izuku: Hey dry eye looking for me?

Aizawa: Problem child where's your girlfriend?

Izuku: catching up on some beauty sleep right now.

Aizawa: Your tactics so far are flawless.  Except when you showed yourself to me.

He readies his capture gear as I smile.

Izuku: Ya that was just a distraction.

A large magic circle appears below us.

Izuku: Enûma Elis. (O humans, let us restrain the gods)