Yaoyorozu

A/N this is the start of a unique arc between the hideout raid and eight precepts arcs.  It is 100% unique to phase shift.  It's to push the harem to the next level.  Each girl will be getting her own chapter.  Please look forward to it.

Izuku: So Momo what's this about us being engaged?

Momo: Please dont be mad.  They wanted to run test and since you weren't waking up, and your father is well in tartarus.  I decided a little lie would help.

Izuku: I'm not mad you did it.  But there is something your not telling me isn't there?

The rest look worried except for Nejire and Himiko who look lost.

Momo: Endeavor has been trying to arrange a quirk marriage between me and Shoto.

I believed it.

Izuku: Did you tell him you were in a relationship?

Momo: I did and he said and I quote "I don't care who it is dump him.  As villains grow stronger it is our job to make the next generation even stronger".  In all honesty both me, my parents and Shoto have tried to tell him it won't work, but it falls on deaf ears.  He is dead set on us being together.

Fuyumi: I'm sorry Midoriya, Yaoyorozu about what my father is doing.

I watch as Fuyumi lowers her head.

Izuku: It's ok Fuyumi.  Momo buy as much time as you can.  Once I'm back to 100% I'll stop this none sense.

After that was said they all stuck around and we talked to fill me in on what I missed.  As well as being asked a million and one questions by Himiko and Nejire.  After that they had to leave to I can begin to get back to being able to use my right arm without shaking or dropping anything.  And like that a week past.

Doctor: My word Mr Midoriya after just a week of physical therapy and you got full functionality back.  Just what are you made out off?

Izuku: Adamantium

Doctor: Hehe a sense of hunor I can see why your fiancé fell for you.  Well you don't need to come back just don't over do it with your quirk.

Izuku: Thank you for everything Doc.

As I leave the hospital to head back to UA.  As I get within a block of the school I receive a text.

Genius: Hey Zuzu my parents are throwing a party tonight and I was wondering if you could come to it.

Izuku: Perfect timing juat finished today.  Have them put me on the list and I'll help with Endeavor.

With that I got a time of when I'll be picked up since the girls where with Momo.  I quickly got to my home and showered and changed into my spare suit which consisted of a green shirt and black coat and tie.  I waited at the gates of UA as a limo pulled up.  The limo took me to the Yaoyorozu mansion's back door away from the crowds in front.  Just inside the door the girls were waiting for me.  As I entered they turned red seeing me.

Izuku: You all look beautiful.

This causes them to turn redder.  They then proceeded to thank me.

Izuku: Hey Momo is there a band for this?

Momo: Yes there is, why?

Izuku: Cause I got a plan.  Just wait for me ok?

I then got the direction of the dressing room.

*Time skip Momo POV*

Where was Zuzu?  After we separated we haven't seen him.  It was almost time for the band to come out.  I notice Endeavor trying to convince my parents again.  Todoroki walks up to me with a guilty look.