Uraraka

*Ochaco POV*

Well it was bound to happen sooner or later. Izuku had been pushing himself to master his magecraft as well as spend time with everyone. On top of all that keeping up with his singing and UA work it was all bound to catch up to him.  I enter his room to see him in bed with a cold rag on his head.

Izuku: Ocha?

Ochaco: It's me.  Geez getting sick when my parents wanted to officially meet you as my boyfriend.

Izuku: I....can....still go.

He was trying to get up but I just gently push him back down.

Ochaco: Don't worry about it.  There will be a time when your better.  Though I thought only idiots got sick, and we'll seeing you push yourself to this point just proves it.

Izuku: Sorry for worrying you and the others.

Izuku places his hand on my cheek gently rubbing it.  I take his hand and lean into his touch.

Ochaco: I wouldn't worry if I didn't love you so much.  Especially after Kamino I can't help but think of you as a glass canon.  Powerful but fragile.

Izuku: We really need to stop playing video games together.  Also "I am fragile but I'm not that fragile".

Ochaco: And rob me of the joy of kicking your butt in smash?  Not gonna happen.  Even if Yaoyorozu family bought out Uraraka construction to stop us.  Also you and that game, how far have you gotten?

Izuku: I'm taking a guess here but around half way.

I watch as Dekiru's eyes slowly started to close.

Ochaco: Get some sleep.  I'll be back later with some soup and medicine.

Izuku: I'll take you up on that.

Once he was asleep I put his hand down at his side.  I also refreshed the cold cloth on his head.  Leaving the room I pull out my phone to call my parents.

Mrs Uraraka: Ochaco to what do i owe this surprise call?

Ochaco: Hey mom it might be a bit before I can reintroduce you and dad to Izuku.

Mrs Uraraka: Why is that dear?

Ochaco: He kind of caught a cold and is currently in bed trying to fight it off.

Mrs Uraraka: Oh that's fine sweety.  Just know your dad and I had hoped you and Izuku got together.  We just wanted to make it official.

Ochaco: Geeze mom what did you two plan?

Mrs Uraraka: Bring him around when he feels better and you will see.  Anyway got to go talk to you later sweetheart.  Bye love you.

Ochaco: Love you too mom bye.

After getting off the phone I spent the rest of the day hanging out with Momo and Jirou.  Near dinner I decided to make my families infamous soup.  Infamous being an either love it or hate it flavor.  The others tried it with Toga, Nejire, Nemuri, and Mina not being fans.  While Momo, Jirou, Itsuka, and Yu did like it.  Taking a bowl of the soup and some cold medicine upstairs I knock of Dekiru's door.  Noticing he was still asleep I set his dinner on his desk.  Walking over I kiss his forehead.

Ochaco: Get better soon Dek.....No Izuku.

Leaving the room I quickly finish up my school work before heading to sleep.  All of a sudden I open my eyes and notice a layer of fog on my bedroom floor.

Ochaco: Ah shit here we go again.

It was a dream I've been having since the Kamino incident.  My bathroom door opens and a shirtless Dekiru walks out drying his hair.  Noticing me he gets rid of the towel before crawling up to me.