preparations

*Izuku POV*

It was the day after the licence exam and I was currently in front of Mirio for a spar.  The rest of class 1-A were placing bets to see who won.

Izuku: Why am I doing this?

Mirio: Well my boss wants me to test you to see if you can intern at his agency.  We are the leaders in the raid of the compound Overhaul is staying at.

Izuku: You had me at Overhaul.  Let's do this.  I owe that guy some good old fashion karma.

I got into a fighting stance with a smile on my face.

Mirio: Thats the spirit.

Mina: Ten bucks on Izuku

Toru: I'll take that.  Mirio beat all of us with ease.

*back to the magus and fallout wannabe*

Aizawa: Begin!

I watched as Mirio's clothes phased through his body.

Izuku: Trying to embarrass me till i drop my guard?

Mirio didn't say anything as he sunk into the floor.  I searched my spirits to see who I can afford to use and still be at my best.  I smiled when i saw I had two different versions of Gilgamesh and Chloe available, so I could try that combo skill.

I barely completed that thought before Mirio was behind me and trying to punch me.  I leaned back to dodge and watched as his fist came within inches of my face.  I grabbed his arm and tried to throw him, but my hands just go right through his arm.  Perfect I'll set up.

Izuku: Dual March.  Young king of heroes and Kuro.  Combo skill Unlimited Babylon works.

When Mirio resurfaced he saw us surrounded by golden ripples with swords poking out of them.  On top of that floating swords with the blades pointed inward.

Mirio: I-I-Izuku what i-i-is this?

Izuku: A skill I created.  Now I wonder of you can permeate through these.

I reinforced my body and rushed in while the blonde was distracted.  Going for a punch.  I ended going right through him.  Keeping my momentum I used the flat of a sword to change my direction which allowed me to get a surprise hit on him.

Mirio: 😁 Nice hit.  Maybe it's time I get a little serious.

I watched as red vein like marks appeared on his body.  Not long after that gold colored lightning arcs off him.

Izuku: So your who All Might chose.  Fine let's see who is stronger.

I upped my mana output as my emerald lighting join the golden.  I reinforced myself to the max.

Kirishima: Man they are monsters.  So manly.

Iida: We could learn a thing or two from them.

Aizawa: Enough you two.  We don't want the gym destroyed.

Izuku, Mirio: Aww come on it was just getting good.

Aizawa: That should've been more then enough to show Izuku's strength.

Mirio: Explain how please?

Aizawa: First off think you can permeate through any of the blades around you?

I watched as Mirio tries but he couldn't.

Mirio: Huh?  How?!

Aizawa: Simple version these are made from Izuku's quirk anomaly.  Second he actually managed to get a hit in on you.