peace?

*Aizawa POV*

I was currently in the problem child's hospital room. He really over did it with his abilities. I was also contemplating how to mess with the fool. He started to stir which caused me to break out in my usual shit eating grin which I quickly got off my face. I watch as Izuku slowly sat up not noticing my presence.

Aizawa: You awake problem child?

I watch as he jumps from being startled and falls off the bed.

*thud*

Izuku: Geeze Aizawa what are you trying to do kill me?

Aizawa: You probably are asking if I mean to kill you right? Sorry to say I can't.

Izuku: Huh?

Aizawa: What you currently see in front of you is a hard light program Mei invented and set to activate the day you were predicted to wake up.

Izuku: What do you mean? This doesn't make sense!

Aizawa: You are probably saying something along the lines of this not making sense. Well let me fill you in on what's happened while you were asleep. First of all you've been asleep for 10 years. All your girlfriends have moved on and are either married, expecting their first child, or engaged. That's all the important info I can give at the moment. As of recording this the league of villains has re-surfaced and is causing trouble. Don't worry I'll add more when it's all over. *Monotone* End of recording replay?

Izuku: No way 10 years?! 😶

Just then his girls came in. He noticed right away that they are there.

Momo: Zuzu your awake!

Izuku: Momo after 10 years you still call me that 😭

Mina: 10 years?! Who told you that?

Izuku looks at me as I feel the girls glare into me. I'm trying hard not to have my sadistic grin.

Nemuri: Shota tell the truth. Now.

Izuku: Wait he isn't a hard light recording?

I hear the girls face palm. To be honest I don't blame them. For someone as strong and smart as Izuku is, he's not the brightest when it comes to my humor.

Momo: Zuzu hard light is still only a theory right now, and far off from even a prototype being made. You've been asleep roughly 12 hours. You technically beat Overhaul yesterday.

Now it was the magus' turn to glare at me.

Izuku: Ai.....za.......waaaaaaa!

Aizawa: Sorry kid couldn't resist.

Izuku: You nearly gave me a heart attack, and broke it at the same time you asshole!

After that outburst the girls hug the greenette.

Itsuka: I'm so glad your ok Izuku.

Fuyumi: I was so worried when you were brought here.

Izuku: It's ok girls I'm here, and I'm in one piece.

(Ace! 😭)

Toga: What happened IzuKun? One minute you were backing overhaul into a corner the next it's like you ran out of steam for a sec.

Izuku: That's exactly what happened I ended up using almost all my mana by the end of the fight. I had to force my circuits open at the end to finish the fight.

Just then the rest of the trouble makers walk in.

Kirishima: Oh IzuBro your up. Also digging the new look very manly.