Platinum and Amethyst

*Izuku POV*

Its been two days since mom passed.  The nightmares of seeing mom die haven't stopped.  I've also ended the lease on her apartment while looking for one for when I graduate.  UA has also moved me into my own "dorm" as they call it, but it was a house no questions asked.  It's lay out on the ground floor was very similar to that of the 1-A dorm but thats where they end.  My room could fit several of the dorms rooms and still have space.  I got a library/study.  A game room (man cave).  Yet when I asked Nezu and Cementoss about it they told me they got help with the design.

Izuku: who the heck would want some of this.

???: Us.

I look behind me I see the girls with Nemuri carrying boxes.

Izuku: 'Nezu are you some kind of King shipper or something?'  Here let me help you all.

After getting everyone moved in they all tried to share my room with me.  We all agreed separate rooms for now.  After that we had lunch and I told them how I have a show tonight.

Girls: Can we come please?

Izuku: No.

Mina: Why not?!

Izuku: Cause I got you all something better.

I head up stairs before tossing a small box on the table.  The girls couldn't wait and literally tore the box to shreds.  The first to realize what was inside was none other then Jirou.

Jirou: Izuku are these what I think they are?

Izuku: depends what do you think they are?

Jirou: Back stage passes to 'Way to the Dawn' playing at a small arena in Dagobah!?

Izuku: Then it is what you think.

As I said that I get tackled by Jirou, followed by Mina, Ochaco, Itsuka, Momo, and finally Nemuri.

Izuku: Well glad you liked it but I got to go get ready for the show see you there.  Oh by the way Nemuri I need you for a duet song.

Nemuri: Why not one of the others?

I quickly hand her the lyrics for it.

Izuku: Thought you'd be the best option.  Plus on the flyer for it we said we got a pro hero as a guess singer.  Please come by a little earlier.

As I left I heard the girls all shout in unison.

Girls: EEEHHH!  Is Izuku into that?!

I was half way to the venue when I heard someone who sounds distressed.

?: I don't want to go with you.

??: Come on babe I promise it'll be fun.

???: Yeah I know this great place to hang out.

(Clique I know)

The woman who spoke first had platinum hair, while I didn't recognize who she was without seeing her face, the way she carried herself seemed familiar.  Wanting to help i went over and grabbed her free hand.

Izuku: Hey there you are I've been looking for you.  [To the creeps]  Sorry if my girlfriend caused an inconvenience.

??: That's fine but let us have fun with her as an apology?

???: Actually just scram kid before you get hurt.

I noticed they were getting ready to use their quirks.  Welp time to embrace the oldest and noblest Jostar family tradition.  I pick up the woman bridal style and run for our lives.  We actually got quite close to the venue for tonight before Kamui Woods stopped the fools chasing us.