UA Sports Festival part I

*Izuku POV*

After the incident at the USJ we had two weeks off. I kept going to my online classes and playing my guitar. Most of the 1-A students went home to spend time with family. I also would've done this but mom was busy with work. Suddenly a knock on my door snaps me out of playing while also making me jump. Openning the door I was surprised to see who it was.

AM: Young Midoriya how are you enjoying your time off.

Izuku: Well since my classes are online I don't really have time off, just more free time. Though thank you for asking.

AM: Still glad to hear it. Also principle Nezu has asked for you to come see him. Also I need to apologize for denying your dream.

Izuku: Well I should be thanking you cause it allowed me to see another path. So your forgiven.

AM: Really!?

Izuku: Yep you or whoever bares the "symbol of peace" title has a heavy burden. So I'll help those who are suffering from things that hero's can't help with.

AM: Young Midoriya do you think you can handle that pressure?

Izuku: Won't know till i try.

AM: Then the name of your band suits all the more. From the sound of things you'll show the world the "Way to the Dawn," giving others hope.

Izuku: Never thought of it like that. Sounds pretty nice too. Alright enough chit chat Nezu is waiting.

All Might and I walked towards Nezu's office talking about this and that. As we talked we quickly became like friends. I learned his real name is Toshinori Yagi. He also revealed the secret of his quirk being one for all. (Do i need to explain or do we all know it already).
Arriving at Nezu's door All Might had some parting words.

AM: Young Midoriya I want you to consider what I'm about to ask seriously. Will you become my successor and make one for all yours?

I ponder this for a bit before I give my reply.

Izuku: As much as I still want to be a hero, but I already started down my path. I want to see it to its end. If I had to give an idea for who should inherit it. It should be either Mirio Togata, Nejire Hado, Tamaki Amajiki, or Shoto Todoroki. Each having various reasons that should apply for them to get it. All though personally I believe Mirio is the absolute best option.

AM: I see, thanks my boy I'll keep what you said in mind.

After seeing Mr Yagi off I enter the office. Not only is Nezu there, but so was Midnight for some odd reason.

Nezu: Ah Izuku perfect timing please sit.

Izuku *sitting down*: So what can I do for you Nezu?

Nezu: Well we will be having our sports festival soon and several students, teachers, and civilians want you and "Way to the Dawn" to play at some point. They even somehow got a petition going. So I asked you here to discuss it and see if we could hire you for a "half-time" show.

I watched as Nezu shot Ms Kayama a weird look before smiling towards me. I group called my bandmates and we discussed it with Nezu and Midnight.

Nezu: Alright the sports festival is a week after we get back from break (3 weeks). I'm looking forward to hearing you guys again Young Midoriya.

As midnight and I left I was pondering why she didn't say much till I felt arms wrap around my neck and felt something soft on my back.

Nemuri: Hey song bird (not her too) you know several of the girls in 1-A have a thing for you right? Well what say you forget about them and let me show you how real women treat the men they like.