A reason to be a hero

*Izuku POV*

???: Eri enough games let's head home now.

I felt the child tense up and begin shaking.

Eri: Please.....no......

Izuku: Excuse me sir but what's your relationship to this child?

???: Why she is my daughter.

Izuku: Why is she injured like this?

???: what can I say she's a klutz.

Izuku: Then why does she seem so terrified right now?

???: Your asking a lot of questions kid.  Eri come on if you don't stop messing around something bad will happen to this kid.

The girl quickly escapes my arms and runs to the man.  I was about to open my circuits and get her back when I felt my head be pushed down by someone.

???2: Sorry about my little brother.  He really just wants to help others yet he still doesn't understand what it means to be a hero.

???: That's fine as long as everything is cleared up.

I heard the man and young girl leave.  Breaking out of the hand holding my head down I turn around to who stopped me.

Izuku: Mirio what the hell!  We should have saved her.

Mirio: Call me "le million" when I'm like this.  Also I just helped you dodge a bullet.

Izuku: What do you mean?

LM: That was Kai Chisaki.  Better known as overhaul a very dangerous yakuza.  Leader of the eight precepts of death.  We don't know his quirk but I just saved your life Izuku.

Izuku: 😰 *skakes head* Anyway what are you doing here?

LM: On patrol with a co-worker.  Meet Bubble girl.  A side kick at the Sir nighteye agency.

*One All Might fan boy later*

Izuku: *ahem* Anyway Fuyumi sorry to cut our date short, but I got to go discuss something with one of the smartest men alive.

I quickly turn to walk away hoping she didn't see my face.

*Fuyumi POV*

Fuyumi: Ok see you back at UA.

He left not before I caught the look he had.  He was pissed, so much so I swear I saw emerald lighting arc off an arm.

LM: Your going to follow him aren't you?

Fuyumi: Without a doubt in my mind.

LM: Since your one his girlfriends now I ask you work with Nejire and keep him grounded.  She told me about anomaly how it came about.  I fear if he were to be a hero he'd save others even if it meant his death.  So help him find value in himself beyond helping others.

Fuyumi: I promise I will.

(I think I made him too much like Shirou......Oh well on with the story)

I followed Izuku as he eventually went back to UA.  He passed the others but didn't react to them at all.  I motioned them all to join me.  He eventually stopped at Nezu's door before going in.  Kyoka used her quirk on the door and on a speaker Momo made.

*Angry emerald*

Nezu: Izuku to what do I owe this surprise?

Izuku: Nezu let's cut to the chase.  Transfer me into UA, and sign me up to take the provisional exams.

Nezu: Why the sudden change of heart?

*Time skip explaining overhaul run in*

Izuku: I couldn't do anything.  She was right there in my reach, and I couldn't help help.

Nezu: Izuku when we met you said you didn't want to be a hero and you wanted to see your singing career to it's end.  So why should I let you change it now?

Izuku: My heart is that if a hero.  I sing to help those who need a hero but can't get the help.  I keep like next to no money I myself earn from singing.  Just enough to live, the rest is donated.  I desire to help others *bows* so please Nezu help me out.

Nezu: You know you be starting behind in studying for this right?

Izuku: You forget I'm dating 10 of the most beautiful and intelligent women in the area.

(Minus Mina in terms of brain power)

Izuku: 'march magus killer *points calico at author* Say that again I dare you.

(😰 sorry sorry.  Geeze when did you get yandere levels of protective.)

Izuku: Anyway Nezu I have plenty of help when it comes to studying.

Nezu: Fine.  On one condition.

Izuku: Really what?

Nezu: You make a bet with me.

(Don't take it you lost last time)

Izuku: That being?

Nezu: defeat all hand full of the heroes who work here.

Izuku: Who are my opponents?

Nezu: You'll see tomorrow.

As I left the office I found the girls outside the door.  Some were crying, others looked worried.

Izuku: You heard all of that huh?

Before anyone could respond I got hit in the head by Nemuri and Yu.

Both: Are you a fucking idiot?!  Picking a fight with a villain let alone Overhaul of all people how stupid can you be!  How do you think we would've felt if you died!

Izuku: I just.....I just wanted to.......I'm sorry.

I get hugged by the girls.

Ochaco: We know Dekiru.  You wanted to help that girl.

Mina: Midori so we'll help you get that licence to make up for today.

Nejire: I'm sorry bout how rough Mirio was, but he meant well.

Izuku: Girls help me study and train please?

Girls: Oh course.

The rest or the day was spent either studying what they learned in class, or I was sparing trying to deal with various ways others use their quirk compared to my mage craft.

End a reason to be a hero.  Sorry for the short part I started to bleed over into the next chapter.  So until next time.  See ya in mark of a hero.