Takeyama

A/N before we begin I found.....

This.  While I'm not a bit fan of rap this was too good to pass up.

*Yu POV*

Izuku has been acting suspiciously lately.  He's been going into town saying he's meeting a friend.  When we asked Kirishima, Bakugo, and Todoroki about it they had no clue.  The girls who were worried the most were the ones who thought he was cheating.  I couldn't stand this while we may be rivals in a sense of seeing who can spend the most time with Izuku, yet I think of all of them like sisters.

Yu: What if I follow him?

Nemuri: As much as it concerns me he's hiding something from us we need to respect his privacy.

Yu: I know but seeing the worry worts go crazy thinking he lost interest in them breaks my heart.  Just then said worry worts came into the common area.  The worst three are Ochaco, Mina, Himiko.

Everyone else was thinking it had to be something important if he had to keep quiet.  The only thing like that we could think of would be relating to AFO/Hisashi Midoriya.

I honestly think the most calm out of all of us are me, Nemuri, and Itsuka.  We are trying to keep the others heads on straight.

Lastly with Momo, Jirou, and Nejire.  Well they were the odd bunch.  Momo claimed to have faith in Izuku, yet when we discuss this topic her hand gets super shaky.  Jirou tries to keep her usually poker face but when he goes off she tries to use her quirk in secret to find up what's up.  Nejire just said her curiosity to why is what's causing her to not think of possibilites of why it's happening.

Sighing I got up and made dinner tonight.

Yu: ' Tomorrow I'll go see what Izu is up to'

That night it was my turn to be beside Izuku.  Once he was asleep I got a little teary eyed.

Yu: *whisper* Izu please don't be doing something stupid.

The next morning I secretly followed the singer as ue went out.  He stopped at EMIYAs and look as if him and his band were doing a small gig.

Yu: 'Is this the secret?  Him doing what he loves?'

As he was getting ready to leave Kiritsugu stopped him with a medium envelope.  I just barely managed to catch some of their conversation.

Kiritsugu: Hopefully this will be enough.

Izuku: Looks like it.  Thanks again Kiritsugu.  Say hi to the others for me.

As Izuku left the shope I continue following the emerald.  He suddenly picks up his phone.  I couldn't hear a thing.  Makes me wish I brought Jirou with me.

He eventually meets up with a woman with ash blonde hair.

Yu: 'Why do I feel like I've meet her somewhere before?  Also is he cheating?  He can have one more person, unless they believe that spot belongs to someone already'

I watch as the pair go into a jewelry story where Izuku was doing most of the talking.  He looks towards the woman as if to confirm something.  Eventually the shopkeep takes money from Izu and goes into the back.  He later comes out with a large bag that he hands over.  Leaving the store the two part ways with Izu heading towards a large park.

Yu: 'What the hell is he doing?'

I watched as he finds a secluded area, and takes something out of the bag.  He takes a meditative position.  I was about to go ask what's going on when emerald lightning starts to flow around him.

Yu: Ok what the hell are you up to Izuku?

I clapped my hand over my mouth realizing I said that out loud.  I watched as he jumped before turning around.

Izuku: Looks like I cant keep it a secret anymore.

Yu: What do you mean?

He then shows me what's in his hand.  It turned out to be a white gold ring that had amythest as the main property with a few small emeralds around it.  It was also on a similar neckless.

Izuku: First of all its a gift for all you girls.  I'm also adding a little of my mana so that if I'm ever away it'll prove I'm ok.  Hey you ok your crying?

(I'm changing how mana/prana works)

I had tears coming out of my eyes.  We had suspected him of doing something stupid yet here he was doing something for all of us.  I hugged him and cried into his shoulder.

Yu: I'm so sorry we suspected you were doing something stupid like cheating.

Izuku: I know I tend to do a lot of stupid dispite how smart I am.  But you girls are the best things that happened to me.  I wouldn't ruin it even if it meant I could be a hero.

While I was holding Izu I felt something go around my neck before I felt something cold against my collar.

Looking down I saw he put the necklass around me.

Yu: This is mine?😳

Izuku: Yep 😁

I quickly kiss Izuku before looking at the gems in the ring.  Ovserving it I could almost see the mana moving inside them.

Izuku: Please keep it a secret till I'm done infusing my mana in them.

Yu: Of course Izu.  Why a ring though and not a pendant?

Izuku: That's my last secret till some time later.

Yu: Tell me please *pout*

Izuku: Nope.

After that I watch as the mage infused mana into another three rings before calling it a day.  As we started making our way back I had to ask Izuku my last question.

Yu: I noticed something.  All the rings had a couple small emeralds in them that kind of stand out.  Why is that?

Izuku: The main gem/crystal is suppose to represent you girls.  So what do you think the emeralds mean?

Yu: No clue?

Izuku: It's to show my love and bond to you all.  In a sense the emeralds represents me.

Yu: Why go that far for us though it must have been expensive.

Izuku: I did it cause I wanted to.  It was expensive but I've picked up a few shows at EMIYAs, as well as cooking for them.  Also it's cause I'm simply one hell of a boyfriend

(Maybe I should call you Sebastian for that line)

Izuku: Want to feel what it's like getting hit by a heroic servent author-sama?

(I like breathing so nope)

I wrapped both my arms around Izuku's right arm as we walked.  I knew I had a smile that went from ear to ear.  This boy.....no this young man knew we worrie(ld about him so he gave us a way to know he was fine.  The rings at least the ones I saw were gorgeous.  Wait rings?  I mentally facepalm as I realize why it was rings.

Yu: Izu these couldn't be... *Whisper to Izuku*

I watch as Izuku just puts his finger to his mouth in a "shush" motion.  I hugged his arm tighter.  Now I know I had an ear to ear smile.  I can't wait for the others to have these.

End Takeyama.  A/N I know this is short by my standards.  This was inspired my the story "crazy drunken mistake" by stillwell03 go check it out.  Now the last two are Jirou and Fuyumi look forward to them.