Purple and red affection

*Author POV*

It was a few hours after the fight between Izuku and Shirou. Everyone went back to the dorms except Izuku who was still out cold, and Nemuri who stay "as a teacher". She had just gotten off the phone with a certain set of girls.

Nemuri to self: Well they seemed to accept that I care for him. Will he though.

Irisviel: Izu isn't the type to hurt someone on purpose if he can help it. Sorry as well for eavesdropping.

Nemuri: It's fine if what you all told us is true Izuku potentially is stronger then any quirk user. Down side is it'll risk his life. If possible I want to keep him as a singer.

Irisviel: should he choose to follow that strength it'll take him years if not decades to reach a point where it doesn't hurt him.

Nemuri: How come Shirou doesn't have that problem?

Irisviel: Me and Kiritsugu taught him from the day we adopted him. He was just 5 at the time.

Illiya: Mom, MS. Kayama Izuku is waking up now.

Irisviel: You go and don't forget to tell him your affection. Don't worry bout being older then him either

Nemuri: how did? Never mind magic right?

Irisviel: Magecraft, but close enough. Also believe it or not I am older then Kiritsugu, but being a homunculus does have it's advantages. Plus you look like a woman in love.

(It's hinted at Kiritsugu being older. I switched it for this story)

As I was lead by the youngest of the family to where Izuku and Shirou were talking probably getting Izuku caught up. When I arrived the two men looked at me and my heart broke again, Izuku was back to that dead eyed look. Shirou smiled and told Izuku he can head back.

We walked in silence back to UA. I had to do something, say anything he maybe younger then me, but after hearing him sing, watching his interactions with the UA students, hell how he risked his well-being to save not only itsuka, but Todoroki as well. I fell for the younger man. I maybe called the 18+ hero but my heart was still very much that of a maiden. (Sonicjosh thank you for the idea and your welcome).

As we got back to UA I walked Izuku back to the 1-A dorms. He took one look at it before heading back towards the school. I followed wondering where he was heading. We ended up at the gym used by the students where he immediately started to work out pushing himself well beyond his limits.

Izuku: Damn it why did this happen!

Hearing that I hugged him. That broke the flood gates amd he cried into my chest. I just rubbed his back doing what I've done for many a friend. He eventually cried himself to sleep. I picked him up and carried him back to his room. Not before letting Aizawa know how his favorite "problem child" was doing.

As I got him to his room I saw his harem in the room all worried.

Momo: How is he?

Nemuri: In pain and a lot of it.

Jirou: Is there any we can do to help?

Nemuri: Be there for him cause he is going to need all the support he can get.

Ochaco: Did you tell him yet?

Nemuri: I couldn't when he woke up he had that dead look. Though I did get him to cry.

As I set the Emerald singer in his bed he tossed and turned from a nightmare.

Nemuri: You girls head onto bed I'll watch him tonight. Besides it's not right for young women to stay in a teenaged boys room. Even if they are his girlfriends.