Toga

*Izuku POV*

I was looking for Himiko since we really haven't spoken since she was being watched at my place.  I found her in the study.

Izuku: Hey Himiko you got a sec?

Toga: Sure IzuKun.  What's up?

Izuku: Well first off Way to the Dawn is having a concert tomorrow and I was wondering if you'd like to come and sing with us.  Second want to come watch me train against my magecraft teacher in a little bit? (All the girls will know the truth.  It's only called anomaly out in public)

Toga: Why would you want me too be around after everything let alone when your training, but singing with you is also questionable.

Izuku: You've been mopping since you got here.  I miss our talks.  And I think it'll help cheer you up.

Toga: If you're sure.

Izuku: Good.  Now here's the lyrics for the song I would like you to sing.  We can practice later.  For now get dress I'm meeting my teacher here soon.

*Time skip with chibi toga trying to decide what to wear*

Toga: Ok I'm ready Izu.

Izuku: You look great Himi

Toga: 😳😵 Why are you calling me Himi?!

Izuku: Well you call me Izu.  And I have nicknames for everyone I care for.

Toga: Lets just go please 😳

Izuku: As you wish.

*not far from here*

Nemuri/Mina: Ha pay up.

Yu: lets keep watching to know for sure.

Itsuka: Ya from the sounds of it he's introducing her to Shirou.

Nejire: What's going on?

*time skip explaing the bet*

Nejire: She is joining, but I think it's her and someone other than Fuyumi.

Mina: welcome to the team.

*with best boi and best gurl*

We got to the gate of UA to see Shirou two girls and Aizawa.  I know Shirou and Aizawa were waiting for me, but who are the other two?  As we got closer to them I notice they are about the same age as Shirou.  The taller of the two had dark hair and wore a red long sleeve shirt.  The other had lavender hair.