Versus Overhaul

*Izuku POV*

The day of the raid I got up earlier then needed.  I had to disentangle myself my my girlfriends who slept in my bed last night.  I showered and got ready before heading downstairs with my hero suit case.  I know they said they will be fine but I tried once more to keep the girls here.  I moved the dinning room table into the common space.  In direct sight of the stairs.  I placed the boxes containing each gift on top of the table with a note saying who got which one.  Lastly I wrote a letter begging them to stay here.  After that I head off the the Sir Nighteye agency.  Arriving I was surprised there were a few pros and sidekicks present.

Sir: Arsenal your early.  Go get into your hero attire then introduce yourself to those present.

Izuku: On it.

(Time skip.  Everything is cannon)

We were currently running through an underground path.  Mirio had run on ahead.  Slowly but surely we got separated from the rest of the raid team.  Now it was just me and Sir continuing to head towards where we believe Overhaul was with Eri.

Izuku: 'Everyone please be ok'

*elsewhere with Fat Gum and Red Riot*

FG: The only reason you lost is cause you underestimated the hero Red Riot!

*with Suneater*

Suneater: Give up for my name is Suneater!

*With Le million*

LM: A hero's cape is for bundling up a young girl in terrible pain!

(Re read this arc in the manga to get my favorite lines)

*Mage boi*

I was deep in my thoughts about the coming fight.  I knew I had Heroes March as a trump card, but I hope to not summon the reality marble.  I don't want to end up with a sealing designation.  What does being aligned to nothingness even mean.  Archer told me how to use it when using my reality marble, but I got to have some other abilities.  Hell even Shirou can reinforcement on top of gradient air, and a few small scale miracles.  So what can I do!

(Hey Izuku don't you think you just jinxed yourself?)

We eventually got to a large chamber where I saw Mirio with multiple stone spikes in his body standing in front of Eri.

Izuku: Le Million!

I destroy the spikes and lay Mirio down as gently as possible

Mirio: Arsenal they hit me with a quirk erasure bullet.  We can't let one for all disappear.  Please *plucks out a hair* eat this before it affects OFA.

(Never said Izuku won't get OFA or maybe that's what i want you to think)

I pull down my mask and quickly ate the hair without Overhaul noticing.  God I think I'm going to be sick, that had to be the nastiest thing to happen to me yet.

Overhaul: This is your only chance to leave unscathed heroes.  Forget about Eri and leave.

Eri: Please forget about me.  I don't want to see others hurt because of me! 😢

Izuku: Sorry Eri, but I can't just sit back and watch an innocent girl be hurt, tortured even for the goals of a madman.  So Eri I need a favor from you.

Eri: What?

Izuku: Be a hero yourself and watch over Le Million till i get back, ok?

I just get a nod from the girl.  To which I replied with my million watt smile.