Bonus III

It's here as promised.  Now let's meet Izuku Midoriya's harem.

Izuku: But I don't...... *knocked out*

Girls: Porceed author

I almost feel bad for what your about to go through kid.  Anyway let's get the obvious out of the way

Starting with the childhood friends we got the kind hearted princess Momo Yaoyoruzu!  The gravity defying Ochaco Uraraka!  The rockstar with earphone jacks Kyoka Jirou!

Next up by popular vote we got the close combat specialist Itsuka Kendo!  The senpai with a never ending curiosity Nejire Hado!  Then there's the golden eyed covert-ops Himiko Toga!  She's the oldest and only daughter of the No. 2 hero Fuyumi Todoroki

Endevore: Hmph like I care

Endeavors internally: This punk will never have my baby girl.

Izuku: What me and Shoto's sister!?

Shoto: I ship it

Izuku: what! Why Sho.......*out again*

Girls *annoyed*: PROCEED author 😁

Lets kick off the final three.  She's rated 18 and up has a look that will make you call her mistress let's hear it for Nemuri Kayama better known as Midnight!

Girls: Why the old hag!

Midnight: Cause it seems the author understands Izuku will need a real woman not just a bunch of little girls.

*Cat fight ensues*

The recently debuted heroine who's popularity is constantly on the climb.  Don't make her mad or you'll be a pancake in no time.  Give it up for the one the only Yu Takayama.  For those who don't know she goes by the name Mt Lady when on duty.

Mineta: Another older hottie damn you Midoriya!

Girls: shut up you grape!

And last but certainly not least Katsuki 'Kacchan' Bakugo!

Bakugo: THE HELL!

Girls: Why!!! 😭

Whoops sorry mixed up the announcement cards with my joke cards.

Everyone: Don't scare us like that!

Last but not least the spunky gossip, the acid user of class 1-A Mina Ashido!

Mina: Yes!

Girls: Noooo! 😭

Special thanks to Sonicjosh one of the writers who inspired this AU.  And who also made me rethink some of the girls as how I'll write them.