Epilogue: War [fixed]

A/N if your not up to date on the manga there will be some spoilers. And my own spin on what might happen. Sorry about earlier it got published and I never caught it. Now for the real ending. Enjoy ^.^

Song 1

Song 2

Song 3

*Izuku POV*

I was currently standing in the middle of downtown Mustufu city in my full hero gear. Due to the clever work of the number two hero Hawks, Endeavor was informed of the newly reformed group the Paranormal Liberation Front. Led by none other than Tomura Shigaraki. He also provided the names of all those who sided with them such as pro heroes, police officers, ect. With that knowledge we managed to put together a counter force to a literal army trying to cause chaos. I lead the charge thanks to my quirk(s) that made me unaffected by most others. Thinking back on it, it was a hell of a ride getting here.

*5 months before*

With Eri saved she ended up becoming my daughter. She even started to call Fuyumi mom. I stopped Gentle Criminal and La Brava from ruining the culture festival. I talked to All Might and Mirio about me potentially having one for all. They put me through a hellish training regiment to in a sense unlock that power. It appearently activates when my circuits are opened when I'm pissed. Though now I can use the two separately. Almost immediately I gained an ability called black whip that was impossible to control.

*4 months before*

Me, Shoto, and Kacchan ended up taking our second internships with Endeavor. During that time he found out what we wanted to be able to gain from this. To say we powered up would be an understatement. Kacchan mastered his AP shot, as well as found other ways to apply the skill. Shoto learned the key behind one of Endeavor's ultimate skills "prominence flame". I even mastered black whip. Hawks also informed us of the PLF at this time. The message basically stated we have 4 months till all out war.

*3 months*

I went through hellish training again this time to unlock and master Nana Shimura's quirk float. During this training I maximized my mana proficiency. Though it did whiten my hair more from a small patch to a very noticable large patch. This got me some playful jabs from Kacchan and girls. Most from Nemuri.

*2 months*

With the loaming fight fast approaching nerves and tensions were running high. I had to convice the girls to stay out of thos fight. Though the convincing nearly killed me. Kacchan had told me he started dating a girl from our rival school Shinketsu. I think her name was Camie Utsushimi. The biggest surprise is Kirishima ended up dating Shoto.