congrats, confessions, and yanderes?!

*Jirou's POV*

As the band finished Izuku walked over to us.  Inko gets up first and hugs her son.

Inko: You were amazing Izuku I knew you could sing and play guitar but that was extraordinary

Izuku: Thanks mom glad you made it and enjoyed the show.

The ash blonde woman who was sitting with Inko also hugs Izuku causing a jolt of jealousy to shoot through my heart.

Mitsuki: Izuku so glad to see you finally get the recognition you deserve for your hard work.

Izuku: Thanks Aunt Mitsuki but why are you and where's Kacchan?

The moment Izuku said Kacchan I recognize who the women looks like.

Mitsuki: For the former well Inko invited me to see your debut.  As for my idiot son he couldn't give enough of a damn to learn you were playing to come with.

I feel a tap on my shoulder as I turn to see Ochaco, and Momo behind me with serious expressions.

Momo: Can the three of us talk in privet.

Jirou: Sure everything ok?

Ochaco: You'll find out once we're alone.

As we headed to a quiet part of the cafe we failed to notice a pink skinned girl as well as a grape follow us.

Jirou: So what was so important?

Ochaco: I'm going to confess to Izuku once everything quiets down.

Momo: Same here that last song made me realize I'd rather try and fail then "say things I don't really mean" *giggles*

Jirou: Then why tell me this?

Ochaco: Your our best friend as well as rival so if possible we want you to as well.  And don't try and deny it we've seen your diary.

Jirou: *sigh* You know he might say he can't choose either one of us or just say he won't to not ruin our friendship right.

Momo: We'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

Mina: *whispering* oohh what a scoop i can't wait to tell the others.

Mineta: *crying blood* why him so what he can sing big deal.

Mina: Shut up you stupid grape.

*Izuku POV*

I noticed the girls head off some where before my thoughts are pulled back to the present as I get slapped on the back by kirishima.

Kirishima: IzuBro that was beyond manly.  I can't even think of a way to describe how awesome your performance was.

Izuku: Thanks bro glad you enjoyed it.

Kirishima: Hey think you can teach me to play?

Izuku: Sure be kind of fun to jam out with my best friends.

Kirishima freakin' sweet.

Before we could talk some more we get surrounded by a group of people all asking for my autograph.

Izuku: Wait you really want my autograph?

Crowd: yes please!

Izuku: Then if your fine with me.

I sat down with a pen as a woman with deep purple colored hair, red rimmed glasses, and looks that rivaled Yaomomo's walks up. 'wait why did that last bit cross my mind'

Izuku: S-S-So who am I m-making this out to.

???: Make it out to Nemuri Kayama.  *whisper* also be careful who you blush like that around makes me want to snatch you up.

I went at least 3 shades redder before Signing Nemuri's book. (Her little black book? 😏)

Izuku: i-i-ignoring what the author-sama j-j-just said h-h-here you g-g-go.

Nemuri: that stutter makes you even cuter.  Bye cutie hope we meet again.

As the next person walks up I could feel the glares from my childhood friends on my back.  I hope I didn't make them mad somehow.  Looking up the next person is also a woman but had platinum blonde hair with amythest colored eyes.

Izuku: W-Who am I m-m-making this out t-t-to?

???: Yu Takeyama.

After signing the set list MS. Takeyama wanted me to sign I gave it back to here.

Yu: Thanks I'll be keeping an eye on you song bird Bye.

I look down from being flustered and embarrassed I ask who I was signing for next to hear it was a guy.

???: it's not that important but make it to Toshinori Yagi.

I start to sign on the paper Mr Yagi gave me when I noticed what it said.

'Mr Izuku Midoriya I would like to request a meeting with you at UA academy tomorrow to discuss some business.  Sincerely principle Nezu'

Looking up I could not see Mr Yagi anywhere.  Slipping the paper into my pocket for later.  And continued to give autographs.

As I got to the last person I look up to see blonde hair tied into two messy buns and golden colored eyes.  Yet something about her eyes made me uncomfortable dispite how pretty they were.  She asked me to sign another set list but asked to keep her name out of it.

???: Thanks see ya Izu-kun.

The way she said my name sent shivers down my spine, and not in the attractive way.

There all signatures were done with.  Mom left earlier saying she'll see me at home.  As I got up to walk home I got stopped my Yaomomo, Ochaco, KyoJirou.

Ochaco: Momo is giving us a ride home want to come as well?

Izuku: Thanks for that.

Momo: Oxy why do you sound like your about to lose your voice?

Jirou: It's and effect from singing for a while without lots of practice.  He should be fine after some tea and a good nights rest.

I now agreeing with Jirou as we leave the cafe to get into Momo's limo l when the girls turned to look at me.  The look at each other nodding before speaking up.

Momo: Izu for the longest time I've been in love with you, and would like to go out with you.

Ochaco: Same here Dekiru

Jirou: Ditto.  But dont feel like you got to answer us right now sleep on it ok, and tell us when you can speak again.

Now way too flustered, embarrassed, and exhausted to even try to speak.  Getting into Momo's ride we head off and might I saw what a way to wrap up a day.

*author's POV*

Little before Izuku and Co left.

???: what do those bitches think they are doing confessing to him?! He already belongs to me.  His body, blood, everything I callled dibs on.

Growled a certain blonde with golden eyes.