Kendo

*Itsuka POV*

Waking up on a day off I get out of bed sluggishly.  Going about my usual routine in the morning I can't help but think of my need to train.  Like the others ever since I saw Izuku fight in Kamino I've been pushing myself to be stronger.  Seeing the boy i love bloodied, beaten, and by the end of it literally at deaths door just served as a motivator.  Yet I'm in a rut I need something to push myself to the next level.

Then an idea came to my head.  Since Izuku convinced us that his magecraft training was for emergency use he's been at it everyday during the morning.  I got a great amount of respect for him ever since he saved me.  As a martial artist my respect and admiration grew when he sparred with Kirishima.  Maybe Izuku could help me reach a new level.

Deciding to look for the emerald mage I found him meditating under a tree.  I didn't notice at first, but big sis Nemuri was there enjoying the weather it seemed.  Next thing that I noticed was the emerald lightning around Izuku.  It seems he's gotten more proficient at using his mana wisely.  The next thing that caught my attention was he had two different spears floating around him as well as a silver sword with skull and bones cross guard.  The spears were very similar in design with the only difference in on being ruby red while the other was green.  Deciding to get it over with I spoke up.

Itsuka: Hey Izuku you got a minute?

Izuku: Sure Itsuka what's up?

Itsuka: I'm kind of stuck in my training and was wondering if you could help out.

Izuku: Sure.  What did you have in mind exactly?

Itsuka: Look at my training routine and see what needs improvement or maybe spar with me.

Izuku: That last one is a no go.

Itsuka: Why not?

Izuku: I'm a gentleman.  I wouldn't raise my hand to a woman not even in sparring.  Much to my teachers chagrin.  So there is no way I would raise my hand to any of the women I loved.

I couldn't help but blush at the sweetness.

Itsuka: Then perhaps just observe my training and see if I need to change it ok?

Izuku: Sure.

And like that I went through my usual weekend exersices.  Izuku for the most part kept quiet, occasionally asking me questions about my training.  Every so often making small talk.  When all was said and done I was trying to catch my breath.

Itsuka: *pant* so *pant* what do *pant* think.

Izuku: I think your routine is fine to be honest.  It covers all the areas you would need to work on physically to make the most out of your quirk.

Itsuka: That's it?  I'm in a rut.  I need to get out of it if I want to get stronger!

Izuku: Why so desperate?

Itsuka: 😳 Seeing how badly you got beat up, and bloodied in you fight with all for one, it honestly scared me.  Then later at the hospital when you were first brought in your heart stopped beating.  You were technically dead for a whole minute before doctors restarted your heartbeat.  That terrified not just me but the others as well.  I'm desperate because I want to be strong enough to stand at your side next time so your not so close to death.

I was openly sobbing now.  I didn't notice Big sis leave till later, but I'm glad she gave us space.  Seeing me cry Izuku just comes over to me and holds me tight while rubbing my back.  When I finally stopped shaking Izuku took that time to speak.

Izuku: Itsu are the others in a similar spot?

Itsuka: 'Itsu?' Yes.  In the case of some they are just better at hiding it then others. 'Namely Momo, Jirou, and Ochaco'