Ashido

*Mina POV*

Man this sucked.  I kept having dreams of Midori after his fight with AFO.  Don't get me wrong when he uses that world of his, and stopped being a rag doll it was super hot.  Yet seeing him bloodied, beat up, with one foot practically in the grave it scared me.  I knew I liked him when I confessed, yet now I can say without a doubt I believe I love him.

Mina: Come on girl your just frustrated for attention.  Just go see if you two can go on a date.

I made my way towards the mage's room wondering if he could be my date tonight.  Knocking I got no response.  Opening the door i found he wasn't in there.  Heading downstairs I found Midori making breakfast for eveyone.  Since he was distracted I decided to tease him.  I wrap my arms around his chest with my hands teasing his torso.

Mina: *yawn* Midori come back to bed I miss your warmth and touch.

Izuku: *chuckle* 😳 Mina I still think your in dreamland.

Mina: Why cause I'm pink like Kirby?

Izuku: Nope cause I think i need to kiss you to wake you up.

Mina: What are you tal.......

I didn't get to finish as Midori kissed me.  Gawd just the feel of his lips on mine made my body heat up.  I started to return the kiss as Izuku breaks it causing me to groan in frustration.

Mina: 'hes so good at kissing' Midori why'd you stop?

Izuku: That was just a wake up.  Why did you want to continue?

Mina: Shut up already and kiss me

I don't think either of us expected for a simple joke to turn into a make out.  Eventually the greenette broke the kiss.

Mina: Mmmmiiiiddddooorrriiii why'd you stop?

Izuku: *chuckle* I didn't think you'd like an audience watching us make out.

I followed hos line of sight and saw the others standing in the doorway.  Some had a knowing smile.  Others just blushed with a small look of envy.  Then big sis Nemuri spoke up that made even me blush.

Nemuri: Oh please don't mind us you two.  Though Mina please be careful I've called dips on claiming his "card".

If looks could kill.  Everyone looked at big sis as if taking what she said as a challenge.  I heard Izuku chuckle behind me before I turned to look at him.

Izuku: Please don't fight girls i love you all equally.

That billion watt smile of his, plus his words softened everyone.  Remembering why I came down here I turned to the singer to ask my question.

Mina: Hey Izuk....Midori a friend of mine told me about a club that's specifically for teens, and I was wondering if we could go together?

Izuku: Of course.  Though I'm not very good at dancing so don't expect too much there.

And like that we went about our day till that afternoon.  As I came down stairs after changing to dance I saw Midori standing my the door and my jaw dropped.

  As I came down stairs after changing to dance I saw Midori standing my the door and my jaw dropped