The Bet

*Izuku POV Time: 0900*

Waking up the next morning my throat was killing me from singing so much.  I also remember Momo, Ochaco, and Kyoka confessing to me. How should i respond each one has qualities unique to them.  Hell if I got any of them as my girlfriend I'd be super honored.

Izuku to self: But I'm just plain old Izuku.
I don't got a quirk.
There are better looking guys in their class.
And Kacchan said it best I'm deku
Hell I couldn't decide cause at least one will cry and I don't want that.

Looking at the time time I remembered I got to meet principle Nezu by 11.  Getting up I shower before putting on a green button up with long sleeves and black jeans.  Heading downstairs I notice mom making breakfast.

Inko: morning Izuku.  Ok what's the occasion you're all dressed up.

Izuku: So I was summoned to UA by the principle to discuss some business.

Inko: I thought you decided not to be a hero?

Izuku: I did.  If he asks me to join I'll politely turn him down.

Inko: Well due eat some breakfast dear.

Izuku: Thanks mom.

After eating and talking to mom for a little bit I head out for UA. 

As I get to the gates of UA it's currently bout 10:30 and I see what I would guess is a teacher

???: You Izuku Midoroya?

The scruffy guy with black hair asked.  He looked as though he hasn't slept is a week.

Izuku: yes that's me

???: Follow me

As I enter the gate I can't help but look around at just how massive the school and grounds were.  It didn't take long but we got to a door that looked like ot was the principles office.  When we entered I saw a bear-mouse-dog thing with white fur and a scar over its eye.

Nezu: You must be Izuku Midoriya correct?

Izuku: Yes I am sir.

Nezu: Please call me Nezu.  Now as to why I called you here.  Do you know a Momo Yaoyoruzu, Ochaco Uraraka, Kyoka Jirou, and Eijiro Kirishima?

Izuku: Yes they are my childhood friends, did something happen to them?

Nezu: No they are perfectly alright.  Why we called you here is to ask about their hero costumes.

Izuku: Please explain Nezu.

Nezu: Well when we accept students into the hero course we ask that the submit a prototype of what might become their uniform when they go pro.

Nezu: But what we saw from their "prototype" was advanced to have designs and gear that support their quirks short comings.  When aksed they explained that a friend who was really good at quirk analysis helped them.  They gave your name.

Izuku: 'Good grief guys what did you think saying that 😰'

Izuku: I don't see how that relates to me being here.

Nezu: Well I first would like to know your quirk if you don't mind.

*time skip by explaining Izuku's life*

???: You kidding me you have that amazing of an analysis skill without a quirk.

Nezu: Now Aizawa we can't look a gift horse in the mouth.  Now Izuku I would like to transfer you into the support course to help our students get further with their growth.