Versus All for One Part I

*Izuku POV*

Toga kept torturing me for days to keep Shigaraki from.being suspicious.  Each time when the cost was clear we talked about this and that.

Izuku: Toga during my debut which song was your favorit?

Toga: If I had to pick one it be the first.  But in all honesty it's a tie between the first and last.

Izuku: Have you given thought to escaping from here with me?

Toga: I want to, I really want to Izu, but Shigaraki would make sure I'd die not before watching him slowly kill you.

Izuku: I won't let that happen.  I maybe quirkless, but I'm anything but weak.

Toga: How?

Izuku: I'll tell you how some other time right now I need you to listen to a song.  I want to dedicate this to a kind girl who lost her way.

I looked up and Toga was crying.  She hugged me burying her face into my chest.  To be honest her tears stung but I held back and did my best to comfort her.

Izuku: It's ok let it all out I'm right here.

She got up and kissed me quickly before parting.

Toga: I love you Izu I know about your girlfriends and so i know we can't be anything, so let me think we are for tonight.

Izuku: Himiko look if you leave I'll talk to them.  They are all nice if they see how much you care for me they will welcome you.

Toga: What about the fact that I'm a villain?

Izuku: Like I said let me help you.

*elsewhere Shoto POV*

We are currently on our way to the training camp in the mountains.  Everyone who was either dating Izuku or close to him are depressed.  The moment Fuyumi heard he was missing she broke down crying.  Seeing her hurt like that dad spearheaded the search.  Midnight and Mt Lady stayed behind to continue looking.  Uraraka, Yaoyorozu, Jirou were at least talking to others, but you can tell how much they missed him.  Mina and Itsuka are trying to keep the class together dispite their pain.  Bakugo was less volatile and was trying to help in his own way.

(The rest of the first day goes as canon.  The person Kota punched was Todoroki.)

*Time Skip to test of courage*

As we were on our test of courage with class b, we were attacked by villains.  Me and Bakugo were attacked by a villain in a straight jacket.

*up on a mountain author POV*

Muscular: Hey kid that's a nice hat care to trade.

The kid he was talking about was Kota the nephew of Mandalay of the wild wild pussycats.  Kota slowly started to back away from the large man.

Kota: S-S-Someone h-h-help...

All of a sudden a telepathic message is sent by Mandalay.

Mandalay: All students on the authority of Eraser Head are here by granted permission to use their quirks to defend themselves.  They are also after Katsuki Bakugo.  Bakugo don't engage, retreat back to the lodge.

Muscular: What the hell some idiot spilled the beans.

Just after the man said that a golden bolt of electricity strikes him and he hits the side of the mountain.